BeautyHacker

Clinics in Korea that specializes in reducing wide nose

You are totally right, his alars are way to small for his face and definitely gives of the "pinched look". Some may argue that he had a botched rhinoplasty as his nose job does not look natural.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple years before, I had semi-permanent filler inserted in the bridge area to raise the height. It seems the filler also increased the width of my upper nose to a deceptively wide degree which seems to be why the doctors who didn't take a CT scan assumed I would require an osteotomy.
The implant chosen was of the 4mm variety.

• 8 months later...
Hello everyone! I’m biracial and 22 years old. I am looking to get:
Open Rhinoplasty
Osteotomy
Tiplasty
Alar reduction
The amount of money I have saved for these procedures is $4,070 (Around 4,350,000krw) but I personally want to spend a bit less than that, as I have to pay for my flight and accommodation.
I have contact GNG, Hershe, Ruby etc. They were either too expensive or didn’t reply...
The least expensive price I was given was $5,400!

Can anyone please recommend a clinic that does wide noses and can make the nose dramatically smaller and defined around my price range? I would like to look completely different (In a good way!). Please help me, I would like to go in October 2018.

P.S I love Hafu’s results and I have contacted Garosu due to that.

I've seen dramatic changes with noses like yours more often from the Phillipines than I have in Korea to be honest as I think they operate more on noses like yours there compared to Korea. But I'd be scared off from doing surgery there based on their lower medical standards. If you do go with a Korean doc, make sure you see plenty of examples where they transform noses that look very close to yours. If you've contacted clinics already, I'd request they send you such before and afters now to save you the trip.

Regarding your money situation, I'd keep in mind you may need a revision as that's not uncommon with rhino to get your nose exactly how you want it or to fix a problem from the initial rhino.

Thank you for your advice and reply Gats, it’s greatly appreciated as I’ve had a hard time of trying to find somewhere to get my procedures; I’ve been researching for two years!

I am also scared of going to the Philippines to get plastic surgery due to their lower medical standards as well as the fact of high crimes rates.

I’m so desperate that I have also looked for surgeons in U.S, UK, Colombia, Bolivia, Brazil and Turkey and all of the surgeons Ive contacted that have operated beforehand on noses similar to mine, have always resulted in botched results and the nose still looks big afterwards.
So I have settled on South Korea
but, I have been receiving very high prices for just a primary rhinoplasty! The highest I could go is 4,500,000KRW but that would push me to my max limit.

I know my nose is very complicated, as it is wide and short with absolutely no definition, it sucks; my family/peers make fun of it constantly as no one else has a nose like mine. I just want a really small, defined nose; completely dramatic and to have no resemblance to my nose now.

So please, if there’s any clinics/hospitals/surgeons in South Korea that you could recommend, I would be grateful.

I think you should keep saving... as cheaper doesn’t always mean better and you can end up with botched results in Korea too.

I’ve heard good things about GNG. But I’m not too sure myself. :sad:

I’m still on the lookout for some clinics for rhinoplasty. I’m most likely going to go with Dream plastic surgery. I’m going with Dr. Jeong Jae Yeon. I’ll let you know how that goes. :smile:

I believe they’ve quoted me 7,500,000krw-8,500,000krw for revision. If you know of any other clinics please let me know! :smile:

I understand that and I am trying, it’s just really hard though as I’m getting older and really wanted to do it this year... I have no family helping me towards this, so it took A LOT to save this much already especially as a student. I’m literally so scared of being botched!

According to some threads on here, there are some clinics that do rhinoplasty for 2,000,000KRW - 3,500,000KRW but those prices are for locals apparently.
I honestly believe 7,500,000KRW (around $6,975) is too much...

GNG gave me a quote of 7,500,000KRW - 8,500,000KRW also. I personally don’t really like the results as I want a dramatically smaller nose; GNG basically just defines (the bridge and tip) of the nose you already have in my opinion... so I guess if you want a natural result and don't want to change much then, it’s a good option.

On another note, a clinic called Bong Bong Plastic Surgery said they can match my price of 4,350,000KRW but, they have no photos or reviews on the internet anywhere. (I can’t even remember contacting them as I’ve contacted 100+ clinics/hospitals!) http://www.bongbongclinic.com/m_en/sub05/01.php

Vanalore, what is the result you’re trying to achieve with your revision, if you don’t mind me asking?