BeautyHacker

Clinics in Korea that specializes in reducing wide nose

You are definitely right! After hearing that I feel much better about going through with a implant in my nose. Does the clinic you went to have a website?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.garosups.com
Unfortunately, they do not have an English website as they primarily serve Korean clients. My appointment was made through a consultation service that facilitated the initial clinic consultations and price negotiation as well. Garosu does, however, accommodate Mandarin Chinese speaking patients and Dr. Kang possesses fair English comprehension. If you are seriously interested and don't speak Korean, I would recommend either hiring a translator or look into a consultation service which would be able to streamline the process.

I'm amazed....Your nose looks beautiful! You kind of look like Blackpink's Jisoo! I love the nose tip, it's so cute! I really love how the tip projection also brought forward your philtrum. Thanks so much for sharing your experience :biggrin:

Thank you! It's so heartening to hear that other people find it much improved as well.

I realized that I neglected to include a shot showing the view from bottom up, so for any interested parties:
http://imgur.com/b4tCUr7

May I ask what kind of alar reduction you did? The nostrils are definitely smaller but it seems like the alar wings (?) are thinner too! I really like that effect :smile:
Also, what material did you use for the tip? I'm seriously in love with your results. My results are quite natural and I like how it turned out, but yours is actually goals.

My full procedure consisted of:
Open Rhinoplasty
Bridge augmentation with soft silicone
Tip plasty with ear cartilage (septal cartilage was the first choice, but I didn't have enough)
Alar reduction

My doctor reshaped the cartilage surrounding the inner edge of my nostrils into a sharper curve, which gives the result of a more vertically elongated nostril. He didn't specify exactly how he cut and reshaped the outer portion of the alar, but the scar at the base of my nose suggests he took a portion of it away from the bottom bit.

What other clinics did you consult with prior to having your surgery done here?

MVP Plastic Surgery (my second choice if for some reason Garosu were unavailable. Dr. Seo has a pleasant demeanor and spent a good amount of time conversing with me about what procedures he'd be performing and silicone implant height. In addition they have in house English interpreters who were the friendliest by far.)

Naturalism (The surgeon here, while perfectly polite, did not seem very invested in the consultation. As befitting the clinic name, he specializes in natural looking rhinoplasties, and the clinic itself is more known for secondary rhinoplasties after botched primaries.)

ITEM Plastic Surgery (Didn't click well with the doctor. The interpreter also felt a bit too aggressively friendly.)

Banobagi (Discounted almost entirely due to a dislike of the big hospital vibe. At this point I was ready to choose Garosu or MVP.)

Omg you're results are one of the best I've seen based off Korean nose surgeries!!! Dr. Kang did a great job with the width, I typically see Korean nose jobs only fixing the the bridge and tip leaving the nostrils untouched. I've been looking for well respected clinics that are more known by locals since the popular clinics seem to be a rip off for foreigners. Would you say this clinic is reasonably priced (lower than popular clinics for foreigners)? Also, I believe I won't be able to get a price quote from DA since their website is in Korean, do you mind telling me privately how much your nose surgery was? I have the same nose concerns as you so I believe it would be a similar price for my nose as well.

Thank you again for your update!! It's so helpful for everyone here - we only see very natural subtle results, but yours is natural AND dramatic at the same time! Garosu will definitely be on my list for consultations now, MVP is also one of my first choices. Please keep us updated as you heal! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all, it's been nearly a month since my surgery and reporting in with some pictures taken recently!
http://imgur.com/a/0eLYp
Overall I've found the recovery process quite smooth. I experience swelling upon waking that deflates as I move during the day, and the incision lines are still visible but much less so than two weeks ago.

Your results look fantastic. How have others reacted to the new change?

The general consensus is that "wow, you've become so pretty!" which has boosted the self esteem quite a bit. I also noticed an uptick in positive comments regarding my appearance from people I'm not acquainted with.

Your nose is looking better and better as it deswells at the tip!! I wonder why other doctors suggested you to do osteotomy! If it were any thinner I think it wouldn't look as good. Thanks for the update! How many mm was your silicone implant?