BeautyHacker

Clinics in Korea that specializes in reducing wide nose

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be scared of going to Manila. I had several surgeries there and their hospitals and clinics are clean. Most of their surgeons are trained in the US.
Dr Yappy's clinic is state of the art. Crime rate is no different to NYC or Los Angeles. So unless you are dealing drugs... The new president of the country won't tolerate drug dealing and his police shoot to kill. You would be staying in a decent hotel and not wandering around the dangerous areas anyway. Yes, Dr Yappy did lose a patient. She went to him previously and had other surgeries but was back for more, several in fact. She was under general anaesthetic for over 7 hours and her body could not cope. You are only getting your nose done. He is a miracle worker but he does use Goretex. By the way from reading the comments on his Instagram I think he is a lot cheaper than Korea.

• 1 year later...
What Chinese forums do you know of? I'd love to check them out :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
Hello if you want to find a best surgeon for you in Korea check out Charmfidence app I just found out their App too in one of the post in this forum its good because you can search for different clinics there plus you can see real time reviews and you can also request for consultation and quotation.

Anyways, I think you shouldn't be scared of Philippines hygiene specially for medical stuffs just make sure you are in a legit clinic just like in other country of course there will be authorities there that is checking the sanitary of the establishment and for the technology concern you may say Korea is advanced but according to you the result is good right ? maybe you can do a research about DR. Yappy.