BeautyHacker

Finally going to book my surgery dates! Just some questions

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a) Did you pay them in Korean Won or USD? If you pay them cash in Korean Won, won't you have to pay a currency exchange fee?
b) Is it better to convert currency in US or Korea?
c) Is the Refundable VAT only if you pay by credit card? I thought it was refundable regardless of how it was paid.

A) some clinics/hospitals allow you to pay in usd and they will give you change if theyre nice enough not to scam you. But ive heard that its better to pay in won because you dont know if their exchange currency is better or worse for you. They might be charging you more without you knowing so.

B) its better to exchange in korea, myeondong preferably as they have the best exchange rates. Better than at banks or at the airport. Do change a few in your home country so you can use it with cabs, renting a phone or something.

C) most clinics offer a VAT refund, you just have to ask. If you pay with cash most of them will give you 10% off because this way its easier for them to pass off on the tax declarations to the government or something. I dont think theyll include you the tax if you pay with cash thats why

1. consultation first, since you dont' know whether doctor is available on date you want to visit.
2. I think most hospital said they can give discount if i pay cash
3. I am going to do FG and i asked how long i need to stay, and they said at least 1 week but recommend me to stay 2 weeks
4. I think they need to check schedule on that day, depending on doctor's schedule

I never heard of any Taiwan plastic surgery
1. I would say, consultation first! At least online consultation where they give initial quotation and suitable procedure for your case.
2. I think Korean Plastic surgery hospital give more discount if you are paying by cash, so CASH! (you can get more than 10% discount just paying by cash)
3. If you are just doing your eye surgeries, 1 week is enough! Normally for eye surgeries, they stitches will be removed after 7 days
4. If you are just getting your eyes, YES!

Hi I'm consulting with JW MVP and ruby

Hey Guys, I already decide go to Korea in this month, I'm new here and I have a lot of questions, May I ask you some questions?
1. Which Hospital/Clinics is better to do double eyelid surgery. Why? (introduce some Hospital to me please)
2. What an average or normal price for double eyelid surgery in Korea?
3. Anyone knows how can you to avoid clinics to scam me?
4. If you are Korean you will cheaper than foreigner to surgery? I will get low prices if I come with my Korean friend?
5. June is peak month?
Thank you very much!

I recommend you to read this.
# Also peak month is around june to late august i think

Someone in the kakaotalk group im in had her nose dobe in Ruby and it looks pretty and natural. Never heard about it either. Idk about eyes tho

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for replying lol but I already went for surgery a month ago

So are you happy with your results? I hope it's a good result for you.