BeautyHacker

When are you planning to get surgery?

Of course you can ask :biggrin: I definitely want to get the V line done because I´ve been feeling very insecure about my face shape for many years now. Not sure if I need a zygoma reduction as well or not. My guess is that I don´t but I´ll see what the doctor will tell me. I sent photos to DAPRS last year and they told me that my face is very small already (which honestly surprised me but I guess from looking at the photos I sent them it does look small/smaller than it is when I look in the mirror) and that the bone is not really protruding. They told me in a polite way that I´ll be prettier if I get a fat graft but I´m not a big fan of fat grafts because I´ve seen cases where the fat disappears way too fast and I´m someone who would like to avoid getting any more surgery done in the future after I get it done the first time. A bit longer reply sorry for that haha, what about you? :smile:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typically during long school breaks will the clinics be busier, which is around Jul & Aug and Dec & Jan, so avoiding these months would be better if you want to avoid peak season. Also good to avoid Chinese New Year as that tend to be a busy time for clinics as well.

For the shadow doctor part, I posted it in another thread, but clinics are legally allowed to put the name of the operating surgeon in the contract you sign with them before surgery. So if they use another doctor they have to inform you why. Here is the article on this:
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/07/116_210171.html

What surgery did you get done in January and where did you got it done at? I'm planning to get a rhinoplasty and double eyelid revision, but after reading so many posts on here it seems like not many people are satisfied with their primary rhinoplasty.

Thank you so much for your reply! :smile:
If it´s a safe and ok clinic than I believe they won´t have any shadow doctors!
I´ll check the link that you sent, thanks again :smile:)

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be going in November for DES too. Mid-November it is! Will be staying for about 2 weeks in Seoul. Let me know if anyone is going mid-November also. It would be nice to have a support group for emotions lol

Hi Luzie, i know someone went to jewelry post that party scandal you mentioned, but that person done rhino :smile: