BeautyHacker

My hairline transplant (1 year post-op overview)

I know this is kind of old, but I'd love to know what the FUE count was for that price. It seems very cheap, even for SK. I'm a guy with a pretty high hairline and wanted to get FUE to lower it, but was thiknign it would cost something like 10k USD....

Hi there! I had failed surgery in Singapore, looking for an excellent doctor in Korea. Will you be willing to help me? What is best way to get in touch? Thank you!!

Dear itsamemarie, may I know if it's possible to get in touch directly, it will be a great help to me! Thank you :smile:

May I know how to contact the English consultant?

Thank you!

I

• 1 year later...
I’m planning to do this October, anyone wants to join? Do they have a website? I can’t find it online

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know the current price for this procedure? I am very interested as well. I am scared to undergo a hairline lowering procedure so I am thinking to do FUE to make my forehead smaller. I am so frustrated with my forehead and temples that I even did the hairline microblading when I wan in Korea.

Not sure about the choice of clinic yet. I even gound a reptable clinic in my country that has a good deal for FUE.
I would prefer FUT also cause cheaper and I heard that results are better.
When and where do you plan to do it?

Where’s your country at? I have enquired with Mojelim, Forhair and Woomchan. Forhair is more expensive than Mojelim. I’m thinking between Woomchan or Forhair. I’m thinking to do it in Korea in mid October.

you guys should look into replicel rch-01. Its a new technology currently in phase 3 clinical trials where the cells are harvested (from you) and cultivated in the lab then reinjected and administered. So far its the most promising for hair regrowth being researched. They say potentially end of 2019 it will be released to the public. I'm waiting for that cos the problem with hair transplant for me is youre not gaining more hair you are just taking from one location and transplanting it to the other. I want that thick lushious hair i used to have when i was young but theres a limit to what hair transplant can do.

Fyi that treatment as far as im aware won't be available in seoul but rather Japan first since Shishedo has the rights to it in the asian region. I think eventually it will come to korea but once its out im flying to japan to be the guinea pig lol