BeautyHacker

Babitalk for seeing Korean PS review

Hi all,

I am trying to see more Korean review on plastic surgery. However, I am unable to register their app, I used my US phone number and it said that my number doesn't exist. Could anyone give suggestion?

Are there any website or app that Korean or Chinese speaking about plastic surgery?

Thank you so much.

I tried to register in Soyoung and says my phone doesn't exist as well, so you have to have a chinese number to register?:sad:

@illray There are A LOT of promoters on Babitalk/paid reviews this is so insane. Because there is almost only locals, and it's all in koreans it's way easier for promoters to promote their clinic
I wouldn't rely too much on these reviews (I don't trust really trust Babitalk) even if it's really honest, remember that they may be paid to do this
Locals themselves say there are too many promoters, so when I go on Babitalk I only look for serious threads, and that's still difficult to be sure there's no promoter in it.

So try to look for long posts with a lot of details and no obvious clinic advertising, if you can read or translate

Thank you for your info. But the reviews and inform is in Korean and Chinese right? or can I change it to English??

Nothing comes for free..;_;

Same here. Pretty much all the clinics I asked about Babitalk with would not give me the local price.

So sad TT^TT
I mean the prices on there are CRAZY cheap! I understand as foreigners, maybe there's extra services (translating, pickup etc.) but it really shouldn't cost double or even three times.