BeautyHacker

Please help me decide which clinic to go to in South Korea

Yeah I'm a week post op and love my new eyes - left has no scarring whatsoever but the right is still healing and has scarring
It was 2million won incisional des with ptosis and 650k each epi lateral

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh never heard of Hyundai Aesthetics before. Have you been there?? I know.. DA has so many bad reviews recently :sad: They used to have positive reviews and I liked their B&A photos so thats why I was thinking about going there.

OOoh!!! soo excited for you!! 2 million won doesn't sound too bad. I think that is the usual price range for eye surgery. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

• 1 month later...
Haha, i also heard about these days are peak season like u said~~~if you searched~ I've written under other topic and as I said I did rhinoplasty & fat grafting in JW this spring ~~~ I really love the result I got~ but kindly let u know first, I chose to go with the agency DFK, because I definitely need their help,,, just for your reference tho~ If you will come alone or ~ I think you can consider to go with the agency la~ they are really helpful tho~ ^_^

Hi, I am new here and have been reading a lot of your posts. I am going for v-line and eyelid revision surgery in Korea in September 2017 and am planning to use K-Doctors (I also contacted DocFinder). I decided to go with K-Doctors because they suggested the Face Line which I know specializes in facial contouring. Can I ask who you went with? Do you have kakao? How do I PM someone here? Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
My friend went to Cinderella to have breast augmentation and rhinoplasty 6 months ago. She went there with agency Docfinder. As I know Cinderella is one of the clinic that can be chosen from docfinderkorea's list. If you need further information, I recommend you to contact them. Sometimes searching online will make you confused. Hahaaa. Anyways, here's their email : [email protected]

Sorry, I'm new to this forum... and was just wondering, why is Wonjin a no-no, specifically? Surely other clinics have had deaths before? I've been considering them for a jaw reduction/full rhinoplasty for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
Also I am male and I don't really like my jaw. Looks kinda big on the side haha. I read some bad review about GNG. I am using docfindkorea. My representative is someone name Jennifer from docfindkorea. She has sent my pictures to various clinics and now im waiting for a quote price for the surgeries. Thanks for your recommendation. I will check out GNG.

It would be great to have a clinic that only has good reviews, but probably all clinics will have both good and bad reviews as beauty is subjective. But I agree with you that the reason for a bad review is important. For jaw procedures you can research clinics like DA, Banobagi, TFD and View as they tend to have more positive than negative reviews for jaw on this forum.

I thought that peak season is about mid of August and winter is vice versa - low season. Maybe I mistake though.
From my opinion, GNG is the best among Seoul's clinics I've looked at. JW I was not even considering, maybe because higher charges without visible benefits, or maybe because they charge 10% more for credit cards :smile:
You should do your own research, but I've never seen negative review about GNG while I was choosing clinic & doctor for myself, can you paste a link here? While doing research I saw only good mentions of GNG hospital.

Indeed peak PS season is around Jul - Aug and Dec - Jan when the students are on a long break. Also around Chinese New Year it is busy as many Chinese tend to get PS in Korea then, but nowadays with the restrictions it shouldn't be as bad.