BeautyHacker

PLEASE HELP ME: Best clinic for V-Line..??

Hi everyone! I REALLY need your help. So, in a few weeks, I will be going to South Korea for plastic surgery via Docfinder. I really want to get V-line surgery and currently have three clinics to choose from: ID Hospital, Banobagi, and Cinderella.

I am very conflicted, as each clinic has its pros and cons.

Here's how I feel about each one so far:

ID - I've seen some VERY bad reviews, but I've heard they are known for facial contouring, which is what I'm getting...

Banobagi - Heard good things about them; however, the only thing is that the B&F photos that I've seen for facial contouring are quite unimpressive... I've been scouring the Internet for V-line before & afters and the only ones I've seen are less than impressive - the difference is WAY too subtle, and I'm looking for something that is a bit more dramatic...Not CRAZY dramatic, just not too subtle...

Cinderella - I don't know much about this clinic

...So that's why I've enlisted the help of you all! Please help me!

To give you guys an idea of what I'm looking for: My face shape currently looks similar to Demi Lovato's (very large face due to square jaw), and I want a face shape that will look something more like Ariana Grande's (smaller, V-shaped).

Please do not suggest any other clinics, it's just between these three! Thank you!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does it have to be between those three? There are over 500 clinics in Gangnam, and they are all quite close to each other. The clinics you mentioned are very expensive, and not necessarily the best. ID has the most botched jobs and doctor swapping cases I've ever heard of. I've also heard of bad things about Cinderella (plus they really over-charge). You don't have to go through Docfinder, it only recommends a few clinics and many people say it's not worth it and it can be better to just arrange the surgery yourself - at least then you can choose amongst hundreds of options, and maybe find a clinic that suits your tastes perfectly and that charges more reasonable prices.

By v-line, what procedures are you specifically referring to? I did mandible angle reduction at MVP clinic and it went smoothly. But I didn't do my chin or zygoma, which I'm planning to do next year.

How are the prices at MVP? I want to get facial contouring, rhinoplasty, and revision on my eyes done at the same time, and I've been considering MVP. :smile:

Yeah I agree

Hello :smile: so happy to have found your post since I have same plan to get V-Line & same clinics in Korea, i made an account to reply you and communicate .
Where do you live in? I am in Japan now :smile:

Well, i am considering between Banobagi and ID Hospital actually. As I know that ID is most famous Hospital for V-Line, but they have bad reviews about Dr. Park.
Nonetheless, I am considering ID because the creator of V-Line is at ID Hospital, he is not Dr. Park, I heard it is Dr. Lee (as I saw their webpage).
Also Banobagi has good reviews on the Youtube (with Docfinder) but B&F photos are not impressive, Also there is no famous doctor for V-Line. .
There are many Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea but I would love to go big and famous clinics/hospital because Facial contouring surgery is big surgery with GA. Even though they have bad reviews, Famous clinics in Local will be fine I hope :smile:
I am very conflicted too honestly...