BeautyHacker

PLEASE HELP ME: Best clinic for V-Line..??

You can consider DAPRS doctor lee. He has a lot of good reviews. My medical agent is Claire from BeautiqueKorea. I can send you her details if you need :smile:

I am heading to DAPRS in October for FC.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Liv, I’m seriously looking at DARPS for FC ( zygonma and Jaw) also for surgery in oct. Do you mind telling me how you decided on DARPS in the end ?

I was searching online and I came across them. Then I saw their results was impressive. I have some korean friends who had a surgery with them and recommended them.

Which day are you going on October? We can go together!

My dates are not fixed yet but I’m looking at the first day / week of Oct at the very
Latest... can you please add me on Kakao? ( arabella1234)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm thinking of zygoma and jaw surgery too but can only do so in late 2019, I do wanna keep up with the progress of both yours and arabella123's surgery journey!

• 2 months later...
STAY AWAY FROM ID HOSPITAL. STAY AWAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP LOOKING 30 YEARS OLDER, MESSED UP FACE, PARALIZED FACE
JUST HORRIBLE HORRIBLE RESULT WITH HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.
DO NOT THINK THAT YOUR FACE WILL COME OUT LIKE YOU HAVE SEEN ON TV SHOWS.
THEY DON'T USE SAME DOCTORS.
I'VE SEEN AWFUL RESULT FROM ID HOSPITAL INCLUDING MYSELF.
MY LIFE TURNED UPSIDE DOWN AND I'M IN TEARS EVERYDAY
THEY PUSH AROUND AS THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR FACE AND MANIPULATE TO HAVE A SURGERY THAT YOU DON'T EVEN NEED, ALL BECAUSE OF MONEY.
THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL ABOUT PATIENT'S WELL BEING, NEEDS AND FUTURE, AND THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT PATIENT'S FACE.
ALL THEY CARE IS PATIENT'S MONEY AND THAT IS IT.
NOT ONLY FORGEIN PATIENTS, I'VE SEEN PATIENT'S GOING TROUGH MULTIPLE REVISION SURGERY AND THE WAY THEY MESS UP THE FACE IS HARD TO RECOVER SO NO DOCTOR COULD NOT EVEN MAKE IT TO NORMAL.
THE MOST THING THAT I REGRET IN MY WHOLE LIFE IS TRUSTING SCAMMERS, AND EVEN GOING TO ID HOSPITAL!

ㅎ대!
How much did you pay? How is your healing process?

I had my 3 FCs done with View plastic surgery too. It was done by Dr Lee Dong Chan. I had zygoma, t osteo, genio, mandible reduction, muscle reduction and nose revisionary.

Its my 8th week and my nerves are coming back 80%. I feel that he did a great job!

I had a lot of invasive surgery done on my face and was kinda scared that there will be at least some damage. Surprisingly, me along with some other girls who been to View Plastic surgery whom we are still in contact with are healing well.

You can consider doing a consultation with them. They are not aggressive and are transparent (base on my experience with them) as compared to ID hospital, DAPRS etc (those I consulted before).

Good luck and Merry Christmas!