BeautyHacker

PLEASE HELP ME: Best clinic for V-Line..??

Hello Alicel!
I am going to SK in September too! When will you arrive in Seoul?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read this forum, many people get botched job.

Hi guys! I am here in Korea from Japan. I had arrived in the morning and visited two hospitals immediately. I had two consultations today in each hospital and finally decided to have surgery at View. In fact, I planned to go to more hospitals by tomorrow, but View hospital building was much cleaner and better than I thought, and the staff was really kind there. I got a consultation with Dr. Yoon and finally decided to get an operation for him.
It is the place where their doctors performed in Korean makeover show, Let Me In, but it is not as famous for foreigners as ID and Banobagi. The good thing about here is that it is so famous to the local people as I’ve seen so many Korean patients.
At first I was a bit nervous and awkward. I was just waiting for a while looking at the photo books before and after surgery. That photo book was quite thick and there were a lot more before and after surgery pictures than their website. I could tell this hospital is so good at doing V line surgery. After a little wait, the English speaking manager, Rachel came to me. I talked to her before through emails and she was kind and nice person in real as well. Dr. Yoon was a very professional senior doctor. The bedside manner was good and I felt like he is a good listener. After he listened what I was worried about, he explained how he can solve those out. I’ve heard before that there are places where the doctors are too busy to have a proper consultation, but I had no problem at all to ask the doctor enough and get diagnosed and consulted.
The doctor said I need to be hospitalized for 3 days if I have a facial bone contouring surgery. Rachel told me there was a medical malpractice at another hospital while doing facial bone contouring surgery, so it is good to be extra careful by staying in the hospital for longer period. Originally, for this surgery, people get hospitalized only for 1 day, but cos I am a foreign patient, they wanna care me more. I think it’s nice as I can save 3 days for the hotel (they said they will keep my luggage at the front desk and give me back when going through discharge procedure).
I did an x-ray, a CT scan, a blood test, and an electrocardiogram. I got the feeling that I am REALLY gonna get a serious operation which made me feel nervous. I got the pre-surgery instructions and paid for the surgery fee. For the tax refund, I decided to get it on the day I am leaving. My surgery is scheduled for next Monday morning. I'm super nervous now. I read some reviews that people wouldn’t really be able to think properly due to the pain and anesthesia. But, if I have enough power, I will update you guys on Wednesday maybe. On the weekend, I will go shopping in Gangnam Station and Hongdae and have Korean BBQ. I don’t think it would be fun to travel around Seoul alone tho... If you are around Seoul this weekend, Let's hang out!

Wow thanks for the details I also got quite from view but there quite was bit high priced ,do they give discounts to foreigners ,
They gave u separate room after surgery ,for free ?
What surgeries u got in facial contouring exactly please share ur experience thanks
the

There are both expensive and relatively cheap surgeries in View. In terms of double eyelid surgery and nose job, View is cheaper than Banobagi and ID hospitals. V line surgery is actually pricier than other hospitals, but I got a good discount :smile: I think I did my surgery at quite reasonable price.
After the surgery, I was hospitalized in a clean and quite four-bed ward, but I've heard there is a single-bed room too. The nurses there took nice care of me so I could be discharged with good condition after all follow-up cares. There was no extra charge although I stayed in the hospital for another day.
I originally wanted to have nose job and V line surgery tgt, but I ended up having only V line surgery cos I just changed my mind :P The surgery was done on my chin and square jaw, and I felt quite bad just after the surgery due to anesthesia. I am much better now tho. The stitches in my mouth and elastic bandage over my face are a bit uncomfortable, but luckily I don't really have big pain. I have applied ice pack on my surgical areas, and I now start applying hot pack with tower to subside my swellings.

I had V Line only, I will PM you about the cost because I got special price :smile:
View is very good and I like it. Dr. Yoon is very good and he was such a good listener so I could fell comfortable when having a consultation. surgery was done well too! Facial contouring surgery is big surgery and safety is very important. Please check carefully when you put deposit :smile:

Babe! please pm me the price too? Im interested in getting a vline too.

I got my V line surgery done and I really wanna recommend my doctor. He is very kind and has a good bedside manner. I am super satisfied with my surgical result too. I don't really have big swellings or bruise. I can tell the price was also reasonable compared to other hospitals.

hello! please pm me the price.
I'm interested in this clinic. are they good at double eyelid & nose job too? I am looking for my double eyelid surgery, it is re do.

May I know the doctor's name please? And from which clinic he is? How much the cost for your vline surgery? I'm excited to know more ^_^