BeautyHacker

Mini liposuction

@MissOrange posted this video before:
Is that considered mini-liposuction?

BTW renewme posted this today, it includes pricing: http://rnmeskin.blogspot.com/2017/06/part-2-collaboration-with-shennyyang.html

She paid around $7k which is around normal lipo cost right? If they charge based on how much fat they take out, how do they determine where to draw the line for mini lipo? How do they determine if you'll get better result from lipo vs mini lipo?

I inquired Grand about mini liposuction and they said it's for small areas such as inner thigh, etc. Price was quite reasonable so I ended up getting consultation and surgery there lol. They had some kind of lipo promotion so I got nearly 50% discount. So far I love the result, though this compression garment is killing me!

Hi where did you get your compression garments? How much do they cost?

• 2 weeks later...
Do you mind sharing the price? I am thinking about getting mini lipo/lipo in general for inner thighs in the near future as well. How was the recovery process? I heard it's supposed to be less intense than regular lipo recovery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
As far as I know a lot of PS clinics in Korea are run by non board certified doctors. But hey, look at how many of them are running their business without a problem. The illegal PS are well regulated in South Korea, as far as I know.

• 2 months later...
I read about the renewme mini liposuction. It seems that they use the technique like fat grafting from abdominal to inject into other areas. As my BMI is less than 23 and i just want a flatter tummy, this procedure seems good to me. However, this procedure is under local anaesthesia! Wow. The blogger said that compression garment is not needed at all.
Anyways, i tried to research on this on google but it seems that not many people have done this. Hmm...
Has anybody had experience with this?