BeautyHacker

My Experience in Tham My JW in Vietnam (Rhinoplasty + Double Eyelid)

[email protected] is the email I contacted.
The reply was in English.
Other emails in the CC list were:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Hope that helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
I just did double eyelid surgery & under eye fat repositioning w/lower blepharoplasty in JW 2,5 weeks ago with Dr.Kim, surgery was painful. Now I see that the double eyelid crease shape not the same, so my eye 1 smaller than other. Also for under eye fat repositioning I was thinking will be inner incision and will not leave any scar, but Dr Kim did outside incision & I can see the skin more now. I talked to Tina the English consultant about it, they just said its swelling, even 2.5 weeks swelling should get better, but I can see one of my eyeball higher than other side, and the crease of double eyelid 1 smaller. Its disappointed.

I was gonna choose Dr. Choi for my eyes surgery, but they asking so much price $10k, if that price I better do it in US (I am from US), finally I choose Dr. Kim what they said is cheaper, but the price at this clinic still higher than others. And JW seems out of responsibility when I told something regarding the crease not same & little bit skin under eyelid, they just said its swelling. I went to other 2 clinics in Seoul, they have guarantee within 1 year if I need revision, I don't think JW does guarantee. I did choose JW because I saw lots people do surgery at the clinic, but I didn't aware that they treated me like that, the examination was fast, not even really asked how I want the crease, the height, etc.

So beware. I was gonna choose go to Regen, friendly staff & Dr. Lee is knowledge too, cheaper price, it just the clinic was slow, so I decided go to JW, but if I knew the result of the surgery not good, I'd be happy go to Regen.