BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty with rib cartilage

Hello,

I am interested to have rib-rhino in SK. Which hospital is famous in this procedure?
I am currently in SK and still finding. Should I go university hospital or plastic surgery hospital?
How much it normally cost for this type of surgery?

Does it pain after surgery (rating 1-10)?

Any advice would be very appreciated!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @SandyMaxwell I just got rib cartilage rhinoplasty, genioplasty, and breast augmentation done at VIP international plastic surgery center. I don't know many other plastic surgery center that do this in SK but I think I read they also do it as some place called April31? Honestly, the name to me sounded so weird but I read some good reviews. I checked out the following plastic surgery places, Grand, TL, BK, MVP, Braun, Jj, and I went to Banobagi but they were so busy I just left. All these hospitals recommended silicone to me but VIP told me my nose needed more structure to achieve the nose I wanted and recommended rib (but they said silicone will also work on me.) I'm not sure university hospitals perform cosmetic surgery out here? But I maybe wrong?
As for pain, my nose does not hurt at all. Only downside is I couldn't breathe through my nose for about 3 days. The rib harvesting site hurts up to about 7 out of 10 (but I also got breast augmentation so that maybe why it hurts more). I spoke to another girl at the clinic today at cleaning who also got the rib rhinoplasty and she seemed less in pain than me. So maybe I am in more pain in that area due to my breast augmentation.

hello Tinlee,
I'll be heading to Korea this Friday for rhinoplasty. May I know how much you've paid for yours at VIP? Was the procedure you did called Harmony Rhinoplasty? I read up VIP website & it looks interesting & sounds promising. Would you mind Kakao me at Victoria or share with me your Kakao Id please so that I can get a referral from you please?

Would you be able to do piggy nose like the dynamic tip performed by Dr Kim at April 31? Thanks!

Rgds,
Victoria

Hi, what is your kakaotalk id?

I can't seem to find you on kakao. But actually my auntie discussed with the lady in Korean for the pricing so I'm not exactly sure exactly how much was paid. But from what I could understand in Korean, the price seemed accurate to what I saw from previous people stating VIPs price for rib rhinoplasty.

Hi do you mind sharing how much did VIP quote you for rib-rhino? I heard that they are very expensive?
Thank you.

Hey! what is our kakao ID?

Well, I'm not sure exactly the price. My Korean isn't so great when it comes to understanding money and number so I couldn't quote you

Hey can i ask u in which conditions your nose was? @tinlee
Was it your primary or revision?
Im considering to go to VIP as well but being scared that i cant get the look i want.
I got two botched nose surgeries already leaving me with a crooked nose due to a bad osteomy ( one side i dont have any bones left the other i do) as well as upturned tip with asymmerical nostrils.
Most important part for me is the tip to look straight paired with symmetrical nostrils.

Wishing u a well recovery time :smile:

Where did you have your botched surgeries

First one in turkey 2013 i got the worst osteomy in the history of rhinoplasty i guess.

Second in germany, a well known surgeon who took too much septal cartilage to fill the emty side of my bridge which led to the obvious nostrils.

So after the second surgery my nose looks more botched than before cause at my previous nose the nostrils couldn't be seen as they do now.

I am sorry to hear that! Korea is definitely one of the best places in the world for surgery! I am looking into VIP clinic for rhino as well.