BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty with rib cartilage

Hei! Did you have a consultation at any of these clinics? I need to get a revision done and I’m confused between VIP, GNG and Banobagi...
How was your experience? When are you planning to travel for your surgery? Maybe we can go together lol (also european)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am going to Seoul for my revision nose at this coming Dec. 20~ . Dr. Jin hong ryul, VIP, JW is in my list.

They are special clinic for nose and revision.

• 3 weeks later...
This is my quote from VIP for surgery with Dr Lee:
  • 100% rib cartilage rhinoplasty: US$11,000 + Revision Cost US$2,000
Ouch! Not sure what Revision cost of US$2,000 for. I didn't ask because it is already way out of my budget.

Wow that’s pretty high, how do you think of his work though ? I’m going for consultation next month with him

I am from the US, and I only have email consultation with the clinic. I sent in several pictures of my face from different angles and they send me back the recommendation procedures.

Im from the US too and did online consultation with VIP and I got quoted a higher price for revision rhino $12,000 + $2,000 revision fee plus $3,000 midface augmentation.

they are quoting me 12K + 2K for revision fee and 3K for midface augmentation too. So you are 1K cheaper :sad:

Hiya! It's been a couple months and I'm just seeing this thread now. How are your results looking? I've read quite a few times that your nose will look 'exaggerated' (lack of wording right now) especially the first couple months due to swelling and it does get smaller, along with it being too high, it will droop/settle downwards a little bit due to gravity while it heals (anyone correct me if I'm wrong, that's just my grasping and logic of the ordeal)

I'm always confused. How did it deviate? Does this mean it looks totally out of whack?

Can I ask why you say this? I think I've heard this a few times but no one ever says why.

• 1 year later...
Hi
Why did you had your rib removed from your nose ?
Did you get an implant afterwards ?