BeautyHacker

Is anyone going during July/August for PS

Hi everyone! i was wondering if anyone would be going during this Up coming July or August for PS? I plan on going but since it will be my first time going i am a bit anxious about it! lol anyways, if anyone will be going or has gone to SK please share your experiences, tips, and questions! :smile:

Have you read cinderella reviews here and other websites? I've only heard bad things about them and they're in many blacklists. But you do you, not telling you to not go there. You can consult but do your research carefully please

Hi,

I have been working as a consultant for foreign patients here in Seoul. If you have any questions about surgeries or staying here, just let me know. I love helping people who are in need, it's my nature. If you feel like needing a translator or a friend for consultations, I can be of help in understanding what they say in Korean since you don't speak Korean. Anyway, I hope you all have wonderful experiences about PS and our culture as well.

Hi Sherrily! I've PM-ed you :smile:

I currently live in Seoul (teaching English) & I will be having rhinoplasty at MVP on 7/31! I have a 2-week vacation from work to deal with my surgery. I'm a little worried about how recovery will go with all this humidity... So far, I bought a sun hat, a cap, face mask, and one of those portable fans haha. I know I'll have to walk around to speed up the healing, but I hope the weather isn't too brutal by then.

• 2 weeks later...