BeautyHacker

Is anyone going during July/August for PS

Hi! I'm now in Seoul for my revision rhinoplasty. My schedule these few days is basically packed with consultations, taking CT scans & binge reading reviews about different clinics. I'm staying till next week. PM me if you wanna meet up and share.

I guess mine would be considered a primary. I got nose fillers last year.. but I've never had surgery. I consulted with a Banobagi & Laprin before choosing MVP. MVP was already one of my top choices and hearing that they were having a summer special made the decision much easier haha. Plus, I felt more comfortable after meeting with the consultants at MVP.

Hi, do you mind if I ask where you are having your revision rhinoplasty? I'm interested in the same procedure. :smile:

I am interested in going soon as well. However, I'm wondering how it works after reading many posts about flying to SK and then interviewing clinics once there. Does one interview the clinic after arrival, make a surgery date for a few days later then? Or do most people set a surgery date after the interview for months later? Thanks for any info!

Hi dv007,may i ask how about your consult at laprin? Some say they are good for breast. Do they speak english well? Who was the dr you consulted with and how was his attitude?

• 1 month later...
My consultation with Laprin was a real turn off. They sounded way too eager to snatch up my money. They quoted me a separate price for primary rhino and a different one with osteotomy (spelling?) They quoted me about 8 mil for osteotomy and rhino. I didn't get a good vibe from the consultant. The doctor didn't even have time to stop in.

I had my rhino at MVP this past summer. I am about 2 months post op and still healing. So far, I am happy with everything.

I see. Too bad.. Laprin's consultant seems nice and not try to push me into surgeries in email.. 8 is too too much.. Usually primary would cost around half that number.. Thanks for the info:smile:
Glad that you done your surgery. Hope the recovery goes well, was dr Seo your dr? Or was it someone else? Did you go for natural/dramatic? :smile: