BeautyHacker

My love handles (waist) liposuction experience & pictures

You could also have a look at clinics like 365mc and the Line for lipo specifically they have quite good reviews from people here on the forum. Good luck!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
This is drool-worthy result. How was the after-care at TL, like did they provide deswelling treatments? Were you able to walk around the 1st 3 days?

I am also considering this for my waist/flanks. I am 102lbs and now in meno, I'm not sure if my skin will bounce back like yours. Would you mind sharing your age range?

Thanks !!! The scars took time to fade away, but it's almost close to my own skin color now!
It's on my tail bone so I can't really see it anytime I want to check :sad:
Actually I didn't exercise so much before and I loved eating, especially I drank beer every night before going to bed.
But after I had lipo, I didn't want the money to go to waste so I stopped drinking beer at night (but did drink occasionally, like on weekends), had salad for meal once a day (whether it's lunch or dinner), and tried cutting my portions down to 2/3 of what I usually ate before.
It's been painful.... but it was worth it.
I did go to the gym and worked out at least 3 times a week.
Hope it helps!

I was told I could exercise after 1 month... but I felt ok after a week and started to do light stretches.
After 2 weeks I did lower body exercises like squats, lunges, and also arm workouts.
I started abs after 3 weeks.
I guess I was kinda worried that it would bounce back, but no harm sticking to the doctor's advice.

Thanks ! Hope you have good results too!!!

Aftercare I was told that I could get high-frequency care after 2 weeks and scar laser for the incision after 3 weeks.
But I left Korea after a week, so I wasn't able to get those treatments, but I was told I could visit them anytime if I plan to come to Korea again.
I did get some deswelling treatments, but it was just a red lamp that was shone on my tummy area.
I was told that it helps blood circulation.
I was able to walk after I had lipo. It didn't cause much pain when I was walking, but heard that people who have thigh lipo hurts much more when walking.
The consultant did warn me that the skin might sag and that I should wear the garment well, which is what I did very dutifully.

• 3 weeks later...