BeautyHacker

There is a lot of funny and wrong information here.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew something wasn't right when I first read his message. Thank you for telling the truth,

hmm... good story, but there is no talking about my all theory was wrong but just personal attack dear ^^

Few days Long time haven't been here, was busy~.

To set another Agency... Good story.

I don't feel answer for your talk. Now all bother..

And as I mentioned... You are not first black mail dear.

Ah, official talk is first with 'Yesterday fresh new ID' suddenly.

Nice try. ^^

Who don't know I was promotor and marketing teacher ^^

Sorry, I don't care about you and as you see... I don't post new anymore here.

So difficult and no interest to write here with poor English. I just realized Youtube English class is better to me.

Problem is no one keep teaching me English after got all plastic surgery and Korea information.

FYI, Singapore center was SM Plastic surgery video consulting office officially named 'SM PS ASIA' and I don't know

what Malaysia agency is. I just had one 'Malaysian staff'.

Last part was more funny. Million taxed? ^^ Lawyer?

You know what? I know 'who you are' or 'who asked you to this' becoz I just recall who always complaint commission

and talking like that way and went out with complaning about commission is small bla bla... 'One person'

And I know you still working for this field.

Do I have to name of you? ^^ Jenna Chew...??? Are u kidding me ^^

Tricky... but still less. Looking so confident like 'You call lawyer~' kkkkk. Call lawyer with just know your

Internet name? ^^ hahahaha. Isn's it same with 'I'm mike who is living in America! Call lawyer!' kkkkk.

Why don't we have a real contact number each other if you really confident about your talk ^^.

Try messege me. let's see who really you are, dear. ^^

Kakao talk : Andypwk, Korean number : 82) 10 - 7643 - 4878. Pm is here.

This is calling real confidence. dear...

I bet my neck your cannot send message. kkkkk.

You are still newbie. This is anonymous place first. Don't play with new set ID.

Did I taught you like this way? ^^ You still remember I said 'Rat always is talking behind anonymously.'

This talking is looks like insulting you a bit. But if you can talk with me yourself and I check you are not a person

who I expected and if you are really my provious patients then, I appolize you politely and officially dear.

Anyway it was funny. ^^

I have read her post again... So nice to just see.. ^^ (of cos not my sight.)

From start on this thread... I talked my previous job as I was promoter and Marketing engineer and trained other.

All my thread is talking about who I was... what's a real Korean price... how to deal with sk ps clinic.. how to find good clinic youself

without 'Anyone support!' and how to stay in Korea more conviniently while you are being here for surgery.

But... suddenly, as you see...

All her post is talking about Andy was what bla bla.. (who don't know??)

He wanna glorious day again bla bla... (why? -_-;;; with revealing all promoter tricks??)

He got a tax problem... (kkkk, uh... keep makes me laugh~. FYI, Korea is very strict for tax ^^)

Andy has no resposibility but Promoter serving for patients that's why they taken resonable 30%..

(ye... is this your final suppose? ^^)

My all post is talking about how to do your surgery yourself without anyone like you promoter support dear...

And bonus... how much you foreigner paid too high price more than Korean. I wrote it and explained

how to deal with them to make it lower..

Becoz that just make patients price up but no benifit to Korea ps and industry but not you promoters.

If you wanna against something on my thread then,

literally as I wrote, find any wrong information on my thread like wrong hotel price... wrong ps information...

Becoz all talking about it. This is calling 'reasonable and right against subject' as intelectual adult talk.

Not like suddenly show up with yesterday fresh new ID saying Andy you don't know me but I know you well?.

In my sight... You felt I am threatening your job becoz I revealed all about you guys tricks but you have no way,

so suddenly start talk with promoter have a responsibility so they are taking 30%. Is this your all best? ^^

Summary, All I'm talking about is 'How to do your ps job youself alone without any promoter support, even me.'

All information what I wrote is right and very sure becoz I'm Korean and 'Formal ps promoter and marketing engineer'

Again? other wise, 'I was kinda Cheater' as you said. ok? ^^ is this new story? All knew this.

Take my information or not?, it doesn't matter dear ^^ not my biz.

If you wanna attack someone again for your suppose then, learn more kid.

ps : This is my last teaching you.

-----
Last but not least, Mr. Andy, I am not going anywhere. If you wish, I await your lawyer letter for any possible defamation. But bear in mind, your millions have not been taxed. And some of the ladies that you have acquainted might love to speak up in the courtroom along side me too. I wish you the best and hope you try your luck somewhere else.
----

If you really wanna show yourself confident, then remove last tax part... first, No matter and that just seem like idle bluffing coz you scare me I'm really gonna sue you even you used internet fake name or not in my sight.
Thank you call me millionair but I'm not yet ^^ further. kkkkk

Stop it right there with your walls of text.
You got nothing to back up against Jenna's claims and that only makes you look even more fishy.
And no we haven't and I am glad we didn't.
And this is serious if someone is claiming that against you. So putting these "cute" emojis won't let anything brush through . You know?
Kekekekekekeke ^_^

Grow up.

I think she reall
Ah... one more.

As I said... I know who your are. If you don't post official apology statement here or PM me then,

I'll post your name here.

You talked to me your patients be your side? ^^ whatever we gonna meet up again right?

What tax problem?? Let's see that tax issues will be work as you think.

You made this bigger than you think. hmm.. I think you know about my personality but it wasn't.

In consideration you read this or not, I'll give you 1week.

Congrats your promoter life will be ends up. Back to your normal life.

You should be jailed.
For making such threats online and threatening to expose someone's personal info without consent.
I been to Singapore and I know how strict your laws are.
Sharing private info could end you up in jail and charged with 10 years plus.
Further more 15 years plus for making public threats online.

Don't judge people easily by internet talk ^^

I wonder if that girl post apology statement later about what she wrote and why then what do you talk about this after dear.

Just don't disappear even you are shame.

How can I not judge you for being such an ignorant rude person with your narrow minded threats and responds?
YOU THREATEN HER AND YOU CAN NOT BACKUP AGAINST HER CLAIMS.
You sir are an idiot.
Refine from quoting me without any given proof that will clear your name.
Ashamed of what? You should be the one who's ashamed.