BeautyHacker

Asian Rhinoplasty in the U.S?

Are you East Asian or South Asian / Indian / Pakistani? I ask this because Grigoryants has stated before that he prefers not to work on East Asian noses because that's not his specialty. Also, if you dig deep into Realself, there are TONS of horrible reviews of Grigoryants. Anyone interested with him should proceed with caution, especially if you are East Asian

I'm glad yours worked out though.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I agree. His noses look ridiculous half the time. I don't know what happened because when he first started out his noses looked tasteful and realistic.

I'm curious, which clinics bashed your results from Dr. Yoo? Do you have your eyes set on any clinics in particular?

I agree, I really liked his before and afters back a few years ago, but now some of his before and afters are starting to look fake and plastic-y.

I forgot which clinic it was (sorry, I contacted like 20 plus in Gangnam and I've gotten them all all mixed up ><). But it was actually the consultant who made those comments. After she saw a picture of my nose, she immediately said, "Oh my god, where did you get it done? Donald Yoo?"

Apparently they just had a client that was botched by him come in right before I did and they had to perform a revision on her, removed his cartilage implant completely. :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
I had a revision rhinoplasty done by him a few months back. The nose looks fine from the profile view. before revision my nose was too close to my face and now there is a tip and it's projected to a normal height. However one side caved in, other side has sharp edges, nostrils are asymmetric and bridge is too high, 3/4th view looks kind of unnatural. I paid $19K for my revision, I wish I had gone to Dr Lucion Ion or Dr Sam most for consultations before I booked it with Dr Yoo. I know of 2 other women who I met in his office, they both are also not very happy with their results.

Oh my god, I am so sorry to hear that. We really need to warn othersabout Dr. Yoo... I have no idea how he got so many good results on realself.com...

I'd say more than 50% of the reviews on Realself for Yoo are FAKE. Zero pictures, and just one or two very short paragraphs about their "amazing" rhinoplasties. Realself has become completely unreliable and profit driven. They have allowed non-plastic surgeons to post on there for some time. Now you have gynecologists who perform cosmetic procedures and are allowed to promote themselves on there. Before it was strictly just licensed plastic surgeons and dermatologists. Now it's a free for all. Do not trust everything you read on there and trust your instincts.