BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty Journey at April31 (Consultations and decision)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi adra11, thank you for sharing your experience. I am also considering primary rhino using the dermofat grafting method but am struggling to find information from people who have actually done it. I am also considering April 31 :smile: Please update us on your healing and the height and crooked bridge. Did the dermofat give dramatic height? Will it dissolve neatly (as in, the way that it was shaped, it just gets thinner in height) or will it spread around and dissolve outside the nose into other surrounding areas? I have to ask bc it is 'fat' and it's so difficult to find information on it. Also, were you left with any scars on the top of your nose (where they pulled the graft into place using what I am guessing is some sort of needle and dissolvable thread)? (please correct me if I am wrong, saw a video online of the method once)...

Wishing you a speedy and easy recovery, please update us on the swelling as well.
So glad you love your eyes now :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks so much for your review, FruitPassion! How are you doing? I'm waiting patiently for updates haha ^^ I'm debating between April31 or the relatively newer "ENT" GNG hospital (I'm incredibly impressed based on the research I've done but I know April31 is a favorite.) I'm curious about the whole "piggy nose" claim that comes with their dynamic tip plasty. Would love to know if you feel any difference in mobility of the nose!

Thanks for the review! I love these detailed reviews!! Please keep us updated and if you can PLEASE share your b&a photos!! (can pm me if you wish!!) April 31 is def on top of my list and I cannot wait to go there myself and get a consultation!

Hi all,

I’m too just had Rhinoplasty and Eye Surgeries at April 31.

I arrived Korea Thursday 2nd Nov last week for my first ever primary rhinoplasty and eyes revision. My nose is bulbous, big with lots of fat tissues. I had look through the forum and decided to choose April 31 for my surgeries.

I had a consultation with doctor Kim very briefly after the CT scan etc. It seemed dr Kim knows exactly what I wanted. After the meeting with Dr Kim it was too late too meet with doctor Oh to consult about my eyes revision surgery. Therefore I decided to come back to the clinic next morning.

After the consultation with dr Oh, I decided to have eye contour surgery, epicanthoplasty and lowering lower eyelid. Since I’m taking many surgeries at once, Brian gave me a quote with discount that we both agreed on. I had consult online with other clinics too hence by I think Brian did gave me reasonable quote. My surgery is scheduled on following Monday, which was yesterday.

After the doctors designed my eyes and nose, I was put under anesthesia for more than 3 hours. When I woke up, my face was full of bandages on and a little swollen. I was a bit freaks out but then Brian did comfort me not to worry, the swollen perhaps because of the fat grafting and PRP. Brian then arranged a car to drop me back to my hotel.

Last night was the first night and it was quite bad. I hardly sleep and kept waking up at night. My nose was runny and I hardly breath. I kept counting till the morning so that I can rush to the clinic and have the bandages remove. When I got to the clinic, it was Henry who do the translation for me. The nurse cleaned my nose, eyes and ears and put new bandages on.

Until now I hardly recognized myself, I’m counting each day to see changes with my eyes, nose and the effect of fat grafting and skin brightning.

Good luck with your recovery! Please keep us updated on your progress! :biggrin:

12 mil won for rhino revision?? Seriously? Which clinic was that? Isn't that waay to expensive though..?

Exciting!! Please share your review soon :smile: