BeautyHacker

My Revision Rhinoplasty Experience(July 2017)

Hi, I did my nose in april31 3 years ago and I am planning to revise my nose next year too

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m cosedering nosevrevision in Seoul Korea Gangnam Gu and after searching Nd alots of ppl recom me to go to Seoul Korea and I’m choosing April31s clinic cuz I been watching very good reviews about them Nd their pations are very please Nd their nose jobs revision are very natural Nd very functional.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone one!! I just had a nose revision with Dr Jae hook Kim from April31s clinic in Seoul Korea Nd my revision was successful. Now I can finally breath Nd he also corrected the cosmetic. I’m very very happy that now I’m gonna be able to function better Nd not have anxiety problems cuz before I couldn’t not breath. Thank’s to Dr Jae hoo Kim I have my life back. Thank you Dr Jae hoo Kim for making my dream come tru Nd helping me breath again!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All,
I am planning for my revision rhino in Seoul with Dr Myung Ju Lee @ViP with rib cartilage. This is my 4th revision. I had a previous rib revision, however it was diced and there is so much visible irregularities on the bridge and my nose has shortened. Can anyone advise on revision @ViP with Dr Lee.
Thanks

4th revision that's terrible! Then it might be good idea to research for a good clinic for your case. In my research, VIP for nose has very mixed reviews. So perhaps you can research clinics like April31, Girin, GNG, Migo, MVP and The Line for nose as they have relatively more positive reviews. Hope this helps and good luck.

Hi!! .. I had my rhinoplasty revision in Octuber 19 2017 in Seoul Korea at April31 clinic in Gangnam Gu with Dr Jae Hoo Kim and my revision was successful after 5 unseccesful revision in the past. I search and search for 15 years and I finally found Dr Jae hoo Kim Nd I choose him cuz he specializes only in nose reconstruction and very very Sever cases were the noses are very bad shape and not functional. I search and search and I seen all Dr Jae Hoo Kim his credentials and seen alots of people he has help in very severe cases. Im now very happy cuz I can finally breath like 95-100% thanks to Dr Jae Hoo Kim. Please make sure this doctor you going to specializes only in nose reconstruction only. Good luck !
I am planning for my revision rhino in Seoul with Dr Myung Ju Lee @ViP with rib cartilage. This is my 4th revision. I had a previous rib revision, however it was diced and there is so much visible irregularities on the bridge and my nose has shortened. Can anyone advise on revision @ViP with Dr Lee.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
Hi!! Please I advice you to get a consultation with Dr Jae Hoo Kim at April 31 clinic in Gangnam. I just had my nose recostruccion on Octuber 19 2017 and Dr Jae Hoo Kim help me this time to breath and on the cosmetic it look better now and I have my life back. I had like 5 previews nose surgeries before and all of them were for worst so after 15 years I did my research cuz my case was very complex Sever Nd I could breath Nd the bridge of my nose was collaps Nd very deform.Please I recomend u to really go Dr Jae hoo Kim cuz he specializes only in very severe cases and nose reconstruction.

Hi
I am planning to have mine revision rhinoplasty next year 2018, been reading thru this forum , anyone have experience with HANABI CLINIC in south korea with Dr Chang , please share with me much appreciated .

Hanabi clinic? Haven't heard about that clinic at all! is it famous with locals??