BeautyHacker

Anyone in South Korea August 24-September 7???

8000usd for cheek bone and nose surgery? -_-?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Andy:

It won't let me post or reply without using english...it says my content is spam-like :sad: I'll only be in Korea 8/22-8/31 so I can't translate often. I can possibly due translations via kakao if they would be interested in that. I can also let you know once I come back to Korea!

i see

I am planning go to Korea in 24 October for fc and rhino (about fc I m not sure because I don't want sagging). How many days you will stay there?

Add me on kakaotalk @kittyLexi

Were you planning on having fun while you're there? Add me on kakaotalk @kittyLexi

I heard the prices are much higher for foreigners :sad:

I changed my mind about FC for that reason. I'm just getting rhino and gum contouring :smile:

hi i went to TL plastic surgery in 3 years ago.. i went there for nose surgery... and unfortunately my nose was not right until now... is something going wrong is like bleeding sometimes or anything... i think i had injured inside... i complain them last year but nothing improved then they always said its nothing and ask me to take the implant off then told me to get back on my normal nose... it was not very profesional and nothing solved... not i decide to do surgery again but i need to find a good on this surgery... hopefully this information helping... i was regreat on my decition choose a TL last time... its ry bad experience... and as information too my nose was not symmetric on my face too so its like not propotional... i hope this time i will find the best way to do a surgery again... i plan going to korea on this 4 of september... my ticket havent bought, but it will soon when im decide whice hospital is good :smile: hopefully this information helping

Wow! Your information is very helpful. Sorry about your experience. I've actually decided to go with GNG after looking into the clinics more. They are ENT doctors and the function of my nose is very important too!

yes i hope everything goes well... and please share some information or anyone goes nose surgery in soem recommended hospital , anyway i just read about 50% price if you are a local person who can talk korean language

never going to TL.. i have done my surgery there.. and something wrong my nose was not straight until now.. its been 3 years ago i have my 1st surgery and revision for 1 year half in TL too... so i decide to do my revision rhinoplasty in GNG maybe... im so scared too.. because i fraid to choose wrong hospital again.. and anyway i'm going on this 4-14 september... maybe if you want to going korea earlier.. text me please.. :biggrin:

it will be nice to meet you there.. i will be arrived in korea on 6th of september , i didnt have kakao, do you have whatsapp or anything?