BeautyHacker

Anyone in South Korea August 24-September 7???

Hey ladies and gents!

This has been years in the making!!! I've wanted rhinoplasty for years and then this year I realized how asymmetrical my jaw was. My high cheekbones have always bothered me too...I've been asked if I used to be a boy once :sad:

The two clinics I have narrowed down to are TL plastic surgery and GNG. GNG is an ENT hospital so noses are their thing. They're both top hospitals/clinics in South Korea. It's tough because I've only seen ONE before and after of a black girl and I've heard the interesting stories about how Koreans act towards blacks. Well I'm tall, black and thick so I know this should be interesting when I go lol

I booked my flight for August 23-September 7. I can't find anyone in these forums that will be there when I go. I found a cheap guesthouse in Gangnam for $28/night. They had great reviews or else I would have booked this other place for $20/night lol

I'm so nervous but more excited that it's finally happening! Rhinoplasty is my priority but I'm considering long cut jaw surgery and cheekbone reduction. TL has an August special right now, pick 3 surgeries for $8,000. I'm going to try and talk them down but that's still pretty good!

Will any of you be in Seoul around this time???

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in Gangnam looking around top plastic surgery clinics and their current promotions 8/22-8/31! I'm Korean American and I'm fluent in Korean so I was thinking of helping a few people for free or if a lot of people need help, then for a small fee ~$50 a day? (nowhere near what other translators would quote.)and can definitely help you if you need help getting around/translating!

My friend and I will be in Korea Aug 29- Aug 7th. We connected to few hospitals in Korea and prices are higher than we expected.
This will be 3rd surgery for both of us and maybe that's why ? Prices seemed lower last time. We are going on consultation tour for whole day (4-5 clinics). Anyone want to share some information? My kakao id is sanymole3

나도 가끔 외국인 친구들 오는데 시간나면 그냥 공짜로 도와줘요. 그런데, 가끔 업무 때문에 바빠서 신경 못 써주면 친구들이 다른 통역 소개시켜 달라고 하는데 하루에 5만원 정도면 무지 싸네요. 카카오 아이디 좀 남겨주세요. 나중에 제 영어권 친구들 왔을 때 걔네들 통역 필요하면 소개시켜 드릴게요.