BeautyHacker

K Couture's guide to facelifting

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm posting this b&a here as MissO thread is getting too big. The internet speed in Australia is SLOW and takes ages to go from 1 page to another especially when the pages are almost at 100.
I post one of Dr Jacono's facelift pic before but can't find it so posting it here again. Also adding another one I found today.
He did an SMAS lift on this woman when she was 70 and 5 years on at 75 the lift has held up. Furthermore she looks so much younger at 75 than she did at 70. I am sure a lot is due to her oily thick skin of her middle eastern or mediterranean heritage.
Lastly this woman is a grandmother, no age mentioned. Amazing neck lift and removal of her jowls.
FACELIFT by Jacono WOW WOW WOW.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 8.20.39 pm.jpg

The 1st one, she did not even look anywhere near 60 in her before pic at 70. She must have had one prior.
That neck lift is amazing. Turkey necks - gone.
Have you narrowed down your search for your own FL? And what is this deepplane (vs smas)?

Deep plane is just another terminology for SMAS.

F
LOL you're the second person to ask me to do that. Have been busying tweeting morning, noon and night for the Republicans during the MidTerm. (Before any of you scream about this, you vote for who you want and I'll stick with Trump2020). I have a ton of followers who I can't let down but being in Australia with the time difference I have to stay up till midnight when dawn breaks in the US, every time I go to the loo say 3am I tweet and then I get up at 5am to twit as it is after 4pm in the US. LOL my followers think I am a Yank.

I will think about it but I may not want to give away all my secrets, he, he.
In fact, I have been downloading b&a's for so many years that I now have stockpile of photos that the clinic no longer use on their websites but I have saved them as I find they are helpful as a point of reference. And funny enough you find your 'taste' change too over the years, what you thought were great results are no longer the case 5 years down the line.

MissO I am sure you remember the UK Diet Queen, Rosemary Conley. She's 72 this year. Swears she's never had a facelift because of this facial exerciser device she is using religiously. It's not easy to use but you will get the hang of it and then you progress to another level. She does take HRT and I believe that has helped her enormously with looking young. However for me too scary.
She liked the device so much she bought the company. Her story is below.
Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 10.12.24 pm.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-28 at 10.13.13 pm.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-28 at 10.13.01 pm.png

Rosemary Conley’s experience of using Facial Flex®:
‘Facial Flex® is a facial exercise gadget which I use every day in an effort to hold my face together with my advancing years. I know how effective this little bit of kit is and I am evangelical about it.

‘It was originally created by a plastic/cosmetic surgeon who, after reconstructing the faces of burns victims, designed a gadget that would help to redevelop their facial muscles. The therapists who were demonstrating the gadget to the patients realised that day by day they were toning up their own faces and looking younger. Wonderfully, the product was then marketed for that very purpose.

‘I was sent a sample to try several years ago and I became an avid disciple of the product. It really does work. And it’s not surprising. If we exercise our arms and legs, they become stronger and more toned. Why not for our face? And it was learning from teaching exercise and using light weights and toning bands to make my muscles stronger that made me realise that if I increased the strength of the band used with my Facial Flex®, I could speed up the process and increase the effect on my facial muscles. And that is exactly what I have done.

‘If you are of a certain age and decide to treat yourself to a Facial Flex®, or already have one, you will want to start off with the No 1 strength of band, changing the band every week to maintain the strength. As soon as you run out of your No 1 bands, use the No. 2 bands. (both 1 and 2 bands are supplied with your Facial Flex®). When you feel ready, progress to the No. 3 band, which is what I use. You can order these at www.rosemaryconley.com/shop.

‘I did a Trial with some middle-aged women over a six month period, taking before and after photographs of their results. Some of these are shown on this page. These photographs have not been photo shopped in any way and are a genuine illustration of the increased muscle tone on the faces of my trialists.

‘Your Facial Flex® will tone up 30 different muscles from your cheek bones down to your chest. It will help to tone up your jowls, your double chin, your neck and your upper chest area. It will make your lips thicker too. I absolutely swear by it – and it is significantly cheaper and much safer than a face lift!’

Sorry you are wrong. That’s one thing Wave adamantly refutes. They have been accused about their b&a’s being photoshopped before and they stand by the fact that they are not and challenge ppl who say that to come see the real deal.

Oh okay my bad

• 4 months later...
Hi have you gone ahead with any surgery? I'm in my early 40s and have had botox jaw a few times to make face smaller and sharper and now I want something more semi-permanent or permanent. Not sure if I want to go for jaw reduction as it means I might need a face lift, too much work, time and money involved. I'm thinking bucal fat removal or acculift but I guess my jaw muscles will still be there and face still big but just skinnier? Hmmmmm...