BeautyHacker

What happens after removal of silicone implant on nose and not replaced

I'm really considering the removal of silicone implant on nose which is I shaped and not to replace it with anything because 1) having a foriegn body even my own tissue is an extra risk 2) I'm okay with the original height
Have any of you encountered any problems like upturned nose /short nose and any other complications if the implant was not replaced ?

How long have you had the implant for? And is it ultra soft silicone? Also did you have work done to your tip? If so, what is it?

I haven't heard of any problems following the removal of an implant. Some people might be worried of stretched skin, but I guess it's okay unless your implant is really high..?

8 months upto date..yeah it's ultra soft silicone and not that high..tip plasty was done to correct a surgically upturned nose while adding an ear cartilage.. heard that removal of implant without replacing it can cause upturned nose due to capsular contracture! I want to know how common this incident is in real world..

ou.. its very bad.. :sad: hope it goes well soon.. im going to korea on this 4th of september to retouch my nose.. last time i do operation on TL but its not good and something wrong inside.. i look into another hospital like GNG.. anyone know about this hospital nor rhynoplastic ?

GNG has an ENT unit.. so, they'd try to give you a functional nose than an esthetically pleasing nose..as its the priority of an ENT surgeon.. but, what do i know? You should research more on that i guess.. i just gave you a suggestion as it's what i've heard

Cannot return same previous lower size. Becoz your nose inside tissues aleady removed to insert implant.

but need to know more right? as much as i can... maybe you as korean can share some of information that you know well :smile: its alot appreciate , i have do research of the people wo doing ps on gng too, i asking them directly and privately so i think that might be help wish me luck this time

so sad babe about your condition, maybe need to consultationa again and do a revision again

hint again, Sound like 'I took drugs but I felt it wasn't good so I'm gonna choose crystal meth' in my ear.
Most of Korea ps clinics has a patients rate of 3~5% foreigners and another rest percentage Koreans.
I saw a lot of that Korean's review. Waa... This is really easy hint, no more.