BeautyHacker

Experiences with Evita Clinic?

I'm headed to Korea in Sep/Oct. I recently received estimates from Evita Clinic, but I can't find any information about them except for on WhatClinic.com and their website is inaccessible (I'm waiting to hear back from them about access to their website.)

I'm planning on numerous surgeries...lipo, DES, possibly mini-facelift...

Has ANYONE had ANY experiences with Evita Clinic? And what did you have done?

Thank you all!!

I opened evita website and it seems normal, i encountered this clinic a while ago ( https://evitaclinic.com/?ckattempt=1 ) i asked questions through their contact number and their response was pretty fast, price is also written down in the website per part which you wanna do your lipo on. However i saw in other thread that their doctor isn't board certified so if you concern about it you might wanna take that under consideration.

• 3 months later...

Hey ya..
did you end up getting done in evita clinic?? how was it ? are they good ? i am planning lipo in february

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi. I am reviving this post in hopes of getting some info/review on Evita. I recently emailed them for a consultation. Their prices seem decent for lipo. I am interested in getting lip for my thighs/abdomen/love handles. Another clinic told me that everything can be done in one surgery. Evita, however, said that I would need to have two surgeries for everything. They said it was possible to have surgery one day apart.

... Is this normal? They said they had some rule about not doing more than 4 hours of operation on one patient per surgery. Ideally, I'd like to get everything over with at once. I'm scared of not being "strong" enough for another round of surgery the next day.

If anyone has any opinions/info on Evita, it would be much appreciated. TIA! =)

Few of clinics that does lipo that i got in contact with usually advised 2 segments especially for full body lipo, upper body first then followed by lower. You have to consider the tolerance of your body being under anesthesia for so long. Also you will be incapacitated after doing everything in one go, consider someone to assist you in recovery if that's your choice. Good luck!

• 8 months later...
Hi! Did you get lipo at Evita and how was it? :smile:

Did u end up going to Evita for lipo?? Very curious to know myself as their prices seem very reasonable! :smile:

• 3 months later...
Anyone go to Evita?? I can't find any reviews, and they have really old before and after pictures... and their consultant won't send me any other ones.