BeautyHacker

Best Double Eyelid Surgery In Korea!

DO NOT go to Grand!!! Probably the worst clinic in Korea. I even heard they're shutting down. They also have the most lawsuits against them and there were so many stories of deaths and shadow doctors. I don't think I heard good things about Regen either, but not too sure.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thanks that is scary ☹️ But Regen's seems to b good so far .please share if u have heard any story about it too

Question - now I do have a double eyelid already without surgeries, but I have that sleepy look and want my eyes to look wider/bigger, would that be considered a blepharoplasty? or the same procedure as double eyelid since they're both basically cutting off excess skin

will it cost more??

oh and about wonjin, they like to rip ppl off with the price, shame I liked their photos on their site, I went there for a forehead lift consultation and they recommended a breast augmentation because they felt I was flat and breast matters more than face according to the coordinator, for the future husband lmao, anyways she gave me a whopping price of 20,000 usd for the breast augmentation alone. COME ON WONJIN ITS 4 TIMES CHEAPER WHERE I LIVE, I wasn't even interested in the breast aug and haven't done one yet, but just out of curiosity asked the price.

either way, consultation is free - no harm in asking them

For price, it really depends on your eye and what the surgeon thinks so I can't really tell you an exact answer... They can recommend lifting your eyelid or make a new double eyelid altogether. I would recommend going in for a consultation!

If you want to make your sleepy-looking eyes wider/bigger, you will probably need ‘eyelid ptosis correction’, then you can definitely have prettier and bigger eyes. I think it is true you can have bigger and more beautiful eyes if you incisional method surgery. I have heard that eyelid ptosis surgery is more difficult than normal double eyelid surgery. That’s the reason why eyelid ptosis correction surgery is more expensive than normal double eyelid surgery. I am also searching for my eyes and nose job, but there is too much information which makes me difficult to choose one. :-s

If breast surgery costs 20,000 usd, it is exceedingly expensive in Korea as I see.

tbh wonjin seemed to be way more expensive than other clinics, pretty sure breast aug costs less in other places, but I'm not sure of the average price since all I did was forehead lift and fat graft. I did a consultation in around 7 clinics, all were located in gangnam, I wasn't even making appointments or research, whenever I saw a clinic on the streets I'd go in lol and the price difference between some clinics was surprising.

Hey girls, have you heard of Item? I am planning to go the end of September for revision DES, and come down to three clinics - Item, MVP and Members...If you guys can read Korean well, how is Item's general review?
Thank you...

Hey all! I consulted with MVP and Cinderella yesterday. I was going to go to Dream and all the other places on my list, but my mom loved MVP so much so we booked my surgery there right away... The consultants and employees were all incredibly nice! Dr. Seo seemed to be in a rush and only talked to me for 2 minutes max though. I really really hope the results turn out okay! My surgery is in a few hours!!!

Hey guys! Post-surgery update:

1) Pain: 0/10!!! I legit felt 0 pain. I opted to go completely under while they put the numbing shot into my eye so I felt nothing. The surgery felt like it was done in 2 minutes!
2) The surgeon's voice was soooooo relaxing and he was way nicer than during the consultation!
3) I had VERY minimal swelling afterwards so everyone around me was shocked! I also had almost no pain. BUT, my eyes started to sting a lot when the anesthesia wore off.
4) Swelling increased significantly the second day post-op, but still not too bad.
5) We'll see how the results turn out!

Thanks for sharing your experience! Ive been thinking of getting DES as well for a long time now and have narrowed down to banobagi and MVP.. would you mind sending me your B&A photos? (sorry i dont really know how to send a PM :/)

oh and could you share what sort of DES you did? was it non-incisional? thanks so much!