BeautyHacker

Vline at The Face Dental + non incision/under eye filler at garosu ps

Ok i dont know how to start this thread but whatever
Im not sponsored or anything i paid with my own money and did my research and made the effort to make reservations/consultations. I did not consult that many clinics anyways only 3 l0l im a lazy ****
Anyways i arrived on august 12 really late. Had trouble finding my acommodation and exchanging and buying stuff. I was sure i wanted mine done at the face dental after doing research and turned down EU dental because from my online consultation they told me I needed double jaw + vline to achieve the results I wanted but of course they were wrong.
I had my consultation the next day and paid my deposit+did the health tests etc. What's funny is the nurse who drew my blood accidentally twisted it and my blood started spilling like those in gore movies/animes but i didnt pay much mind to it because it's an accident so whatever. She was my favorite nurse though, really cute, nice and funny.

I AM 2 WEEKS POST OP BTW
● Surgery plan: since my jaw was very asymmetrical (left side bigger than the right) so i told him I wanted my left jaw cut to match my right side and he agreed. Plus chin shaving because it was also asymmetrical and I wanted it to look smaller. In my online consultation he thought i'd need buccal fat removal but in person he didn't even mention it and i knew i didnt need it. It looks weird on the xray but in person it doesn't. Except for the extra fat in my left cheek that i dont know how to get rid of (product of the previously bigger jaw hence more cheek fat/skin). Overall the doctor is friendly, nice, informative and professional. I've never felt uncomfortable by him but i have with some of the nurses. Again I dont really mind because the skill of the doctoe is what I was looking for. I acted really awkward on my first post op appointment and he still acted normal unlike the nurse lol (im like..sorry im like this)

●Post Operation: I did have some pain during the first 3-4 days post op i think wow fk me i dont even remember im sorry. But i sacrificed my sleep to wake up every 2 hours to gargle/wash inside my mouth with the liquid they give you. (You pay for your meds and they buy it for you. Ice pack is free). I had my surgery in the morning at 9am and i count from 1 so august 12 counts as day 1.
I was constantly bleeding the first and halfway throughout the second day. After that I only bled a little and it kept getting better. I constantly drooled for the first 3 days and getting better every passing day. My throat was sore the first week and I had a lot of phlegm so I kept coughing constantly too and they prescribed me some cough drops that tasted really nice/sweet. It helped a lot.

On the first day after my surgery I had a really big double chin i looked like a frog and at night my jaw started feeling really tight and i got a dent/hard big lump on my right jaw. I panicked because nobody ever mentioned this part so I am mentioning it. It is normal swelling and nothing to worry about. After that the swelling started going on my left jaw and then they looked even so now i looked like a chipmunk.
The swelling feels hard not soft. It starts softening up througjoit the days. Again i've never seen this mentioned here so I am mentioning it for yall to be informed and not to panick like a dumbass like me and sending messages to the face dental on kakao and sending them a picture of it lol.

Not much action after those days. I've been to deswelling treatments like 4-5 times during my two weeks. I just got my stitches out today in the afternoon and they didnt hurt at all like I expected. I felt nothing except for one in my chin that felt like a needle but again, didnt hurt that much. Dr Lee said I healed well but i still have something that feels like a mini hard ball in my right jaw and that I still need to keep applying the hot pack. I felt it got bigger so I applied the hot pack 3 times (pain in the ass to heat) and I felt it going down. Still have some small double chin and swelling but gotta be patient yknow.

Sorry for the spam.

Next is garosu but before that I consulted with GNG hospital.
My consultant was julia and shes just so beautiful and sweet im shook. So is Hazel. I had high hopes for them but ended up not liking the doctor, didn't have a good feeling/he looked so impatient/angry it scared me too so yeah.

Forgot to mention I previously wanted eyebrow lift and under eye fat graft and the total price was 7.3mil i was surprised because i was hoping it'd be under 6mil. Plus they said i'd need to be under general anaesthesia and no way i was going through that again so at the end i ended up crossing off the eyebrow lift.

Next is garosu. They don't speak english so I had to bring a translator. I didnt make a reservation prior going so I had to wait 30+ minutes. Didnt consult with the doctor first but the consultant and we talked about non incision on my right eye only (again asymmetry and want them to match) and she suggested doing my left eye too but i declined and she understood. We talked about under eye fat grafting and she suggested me to do fillers first because fat graft can cause irregularities and she made me rethink so i ended up choosing fillers for first time. I told her it was because i know someone else who had fat grafting done in that area by them and i liked it. I mentioned her name and they took some bucks off the total price. I demanded to consult the doctor too because i wanted to see how he was and if Id get a good vibe from him. We had to wait like 30 more mins until he came.

He turned out to be friendly and I asked about juvederm and restylane and which one was better/what did he recommend. He told me they all do the same thing and last around the same time so there wasnt much to think about it. I googled all of them though and looked at reviews and stuff. Then he mentioned boletero fillers. Never heard about them and did a quick google search in front of them on my phone (lol ik). Ended up choosing restylane.

●Surgery: turns out they were going to do general anesthesia for these 2 procedures which made me panick because I forgot to ask about it before and assumed they'd do local. I convinced them to do local and they were ok with it but said it would hurt and yes did it ****ing hurt. I clenched my fists so hard it hurt when i relaxed them after it was over so you can imagine. The worst part was the eye. Im glad i didnt do my left eye imagine the pain x2... I had to look at the dr at least like 4-5 times so he could make sure it was even or something. Same when he was injecting the filler. Total time was no more than 50mins i dont think. It was quick. I was in a lot of pain so i guess he tried doing it as quickly as possible and always made sure to tell me when he was doing the last steps. I think he kept saying sorry when he was going to inject/punt my eyes again with the thread lol i really wanted to tear up but i kept sucking it up until it was over.
I felt sleepy and they led me to the room where I cried because of course.. i was relieved it was over. I was shaking and was still nervous. The nurses comforted me and asked if i was sick and if i was ok etc. I didnt bring my translator the day of the surgery so it was a bit hard to communicate but they made the effort using naver's translating site and some of their english knowledge.
I went home after like an hour of resting in their hospital room.

Again you have to pay for the meds and ointment too. They put a thin contact lense in my right eye and told me it was to protect it and that i had to keep it there for 3 days. I asked if i had to sleep with it and they said yes but im still unsure and im scared it will give me an infection or something.

Has anyone else experienced this? I did not know they would do this. Please enlighten me.

I dont know what else to type so i think thats it. Im open to questions.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @mlydzz congrats on your surgery! i hope youre healing nicely. i just knew about the lens thing.. all i know for regularcontact lenses you.have to take it off when youre sleeping. im not sure about the lens you put on though, could be aimed for medical purposes.
Anyway what makes you choose Garusu ps? I am not too familiar with the place, are they good for certain surgery? Who was your doctor?
And also where did you get your.translator from? could you share how much you pay him/her for a day and is she/he helping you with recovery too?
Sorry to.bombard you as such, hope you rest well and get result of your dreams :smile:

How much did you pay at the face dental? And also, how did you find a translator?

Thank you! Wishing you a speedy recovery and great results!

Thanks luv
I just slept with them, it's been a day and half since the surgery and my eyes dont feel irritated and dont look red or anything bad so i guess it's working and yes youre right for medical purposes. I just noticed some typos but i tried typing quickly and english isnt my first language (panick instead of panic smh)
I cant read korean/im not sure of his name but hes the one that appears first http://www.garosups.com/page/introduce
I think hes the director of that place. Hes friendly and smiley.
I was in a ps group and i asked for translator recommendations and turns out there was also a newbie translator in the chat. I chose him because of something personal but someone else recommended me another one but since my kakao chat got deleted i forgot her kakao id so im very sorry. A lot of ps girls used her services for ps translation stuff. Make sure to get into those ps groups theyre helpful but i just quit it a few days ago dont ask me why. Also my translator told me not to disclose the price since it was a deal because he's new into this stuff so im keeping my word.

I chose garosu because of someone else i just wanted to see plus i liked the consultation/doctor/place etc there were locals and like a couple of chinese girls there too. They do have an in house chinese translator though. Idk what theyre best at ima guess eyes because the director has been to conferences/'invented' something like non incision +ptosis correction and minimal recovery time with non incision stuff so he was invited for speeches and stuff idk it's on their website. Garosy is known for natural change. Plus there are certifications and a lotta stuff on display in the clinic.
He didnt help with my recovery but im fine without it just depressed and want to go home soon because im alone and this trip is hard bc im recovering by myself but i cant while looking like this bc my familys an axshole and theyre gonna say i just got botched and blame me even tho its swelling and sht like that lol
Thank you, at the end the dr gave me a mirror and made me look and asked if i was ok with the results but i was drowsy and i kept looking under my eye and i wasnt even sure myself so i said yes but right now i wish he'd put a tiny lil bit more of filler under my left eye but its ok. My right eye is healing fine but since i only did it on one eye, both of them look so asymmetrical and ugly as hell rn i hope its only because of the swelling. Im about 80% satisfied rn ill update after a month or something and see if it changes

Beause i didnt want to get knocked out for the second time and have tubes down my throat and suffer again with the phlegm/coughs/sore throat. And i was unsure of it being safe even though both gng and them told me it was safe im just a puss yo

Thank you. I paid 4.4mil + about 35.000 won (dont remember exact price) for the medicine. Look up my other reply of how i found a translator

Okay it's 4 days post op under eye fillers and my left under eye looks like almost the same before the fillers lol my right under eye looks improved. Sad but oh well.
My eyelid is still swollen so i cant talk about the results.

How much filler did they use? I think any initial improvement you noticed was swelling as if you can't notice any of the filler 4 days later, it doesn't sound like he used enough. Don't feel too bad though as the filler was temporary only right? You'd have needed to go back again in 8 months or so for more. I'm surprised they just didn't do under eye fat graft, I've never seen a clinic recommend filler first before fat graft.

I dont know how much they used, forgot to ask lol the lumps are getting better each passing day that's for sure. And my dark circles dont look as prominent as before. Consultant just told me fillers first to be safe i guess. And i pussied out and went for them.

Thank you i just got back home yesterday night. Definitely made me swell more as my double chin is back thanks to the 16+ hours flight. lol.
I had buccal fat removal + botox on my left side 3 weeks after my vline because the bone reduction didnt help much with the asymmetry and it had to be done. I'll update on that later since i'm only like 4-5 days post op.
For now I dont have any numbness in my cheeks or lips but i definitely dont have full control of my lips.

ALSOi think i made a mistake. Since garosu doesnt speak english I wasnt sure what they were going to do and i now think instead of general anaesthesia it was sedative (drugs that put you to sleep inside your IV or something). I still didnt want to use that though.