BeautyHacker

September - October Group in Korea 2017

Hey guys and girls,
I'm bringing together a group of folks who are going on September until October or further. I would like to invite you to join me and others so buddy up and look out for one another. I would also love to tour Seoul and hang out with you guys ^^
My trip is planned from September 26th until November 1st. I'm staying at an apartment 7 walking minutes away from Apgujeong Station and Trend clinic is just a few blocks away. My consultation is scheduled on September 27th @7pm with a freelance translator whom Trend has recommended. I do speak an intermediate level of Korean, however, medical terms are out of the question for me
Please kindly get in touch with me through KakaoTalk, my ID is nobleleo
I promise to write and upload photos after my journey!
Thank you guys, hope to see you soon!

Hey Leedawon!
I'm going to be in Korea around the same time you will be except I fly back to Toronto, Canada mid October. I'll be in Korea on the 26th for my rhinoplasty consultation with my sister.Let me know if I can add you on Kakaotalk! It would be more comfortable to know there :smile:

HI there, I'll be going to seoul on my own on the 29 Sept to 9 Oct for DES sx.
Am getting a consult with MVP on the 01st Oct and hopefully surgery on the same day as well.
it's been extremely tricky trying to get a consult for this period because of the korean PH.

Good luck for your procedure!

• 4 weeks later...