My plastic surgery review (9 months)! Nose and Eyes

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Here is my ten month photo update!!

KakaoTalk_20171103_095741976.jpg before surgery i had hump and bulbous, droopy pic. i delete most my old pics but actually its more worse in person than this photo! ( not smiling, if i smile, then my nose become the arrow nose... so i make small smile in photos before)

KakaoTalk_20171103_100151599.jpg after surgery (big smiling! now i can smile in photos and i dont worry about the long nose!!!) i am so happy with my nose. i wish i had better picture to show the change, but i want to erase all memory of my beofre nose, so i delete all the pictures!

everyone say i look soo much younger and so much more feminine. actually sometimes a guy will ask me if i have a boyfriend haha i am not sure if it is because of just the change of my nose, but i think also because the change in my overall confidence.

i am very happy and thankful to doctor and staff at gng hospital. i hope this helps everyone or anyone. i know when i was deciding i had a lot of stress too :cool:

good luck!!!!

• 1 month later...
May I know who did your rhinoplasty? Is it Dr. Seong or Dr.Hong ? Cuz I’m also planning to go to GNG .10Q

• 2 weeks later...
Wow! Your result is incredible! Thank you for sharing pictures and would you mind share the price with me? PM me!

sorry for the late reply! i dont get notifications from here anymore :confused1:

Here is a different angle of my before and after
The picture definitely doesnt do justice!!
i think its hard to see the balance and ratio of how much my nose change since i cut my nose out only
but i am very happy with my result bcus it really give me confidence when i take photo in any angle. before when i take photo in one angle its arrow, and the other angle my nostril is sooo flared. overall it was soo manly!! but now everyone tells me how much prettier look after i changed my nose. i never heard that kind of compliment before :'(((((( but these days i hear the word "prettier" more often and already two of my friend went to go do surgery at gng too afterme!!
hahah really i am so thankful and really happy. i hope everyone can have a good result !!

Thanks for the update!
You look great! Check your PM, pleeease!! :heart:

Do you have any B&A photos of your eyes?

I am looking to have my eyes done and haven't decided on a clinic yet. Would you say you're super happy with your eye results as well?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...