BeautyHacker

The Face Dental Or Mine for 2 Jaw surgery

Good day. So I'm interested in 2 jaw surgery. To fix my mouth and my long face. But I'm stuck between The Face Dental who quoted me a cheaper price or MIne who's price I a bit more. I have tried to research. But I can not find anything negative really regarding either. Besides people wanted to look a different way.

Hi Katrina,I'm looking for the clinic can do good job about two jaw surgery too.still studying on here.

Hmmm that's a lot! Well if you're in the states I recommend kakao talk with clinics you want to choose. Ask as many questions as you want and make sure they know because sometimes they might recommend something you didn't want in the first place. Kakao is fast and easy compared to emails truuuust me lol. Any clinic that asks for a deposit before seeing your picture or in person don't do it! That just proves they don't really care about needs to begin with. I don't trust Mine and I don't know that well about the face dental but know the most important thing for you is safety and aftercare. Ask what their plan is for aftercare after surgery and have they been a medical and accident free clinic. I did that with my clinic and I saw my doctors credentials because this is your face and you should make sure it's taken care of. Plus, youre spending a lot of money on it!!! Good luck!!!

we were in video chat I'm bad with explaining myself. Mine and The Face dental video chats an pics of me.
The two jaw surgery is 14,000,000 KRW and rhinoplasty 6000000, but she said the price will go down since I'm doing both with them.