BeautyHacker

The Face Dental Or Mine for 2 Jaw surgery

I agree with lovelypeach, if you go to pay in cash then it is not recommended to exchange at the airport, as they have the worst rates. Tourist areas like Myeongdong have many money exchange booths where you can exchange for far better rates. If you are concerned to exchange at money booths then Korean banks are also a good alternative to airport exchanges.

Yeah definitely not airport... Myeongdong or if you're strapped for time or can't get there and you are already on Nonhyeon-ro or basically the main plastic surgery street, there is an exchange close to Apgujeong station by the starbucks... its inside the building on the basement level at suite B106. A small place inside a skincare place. One time I was in a rush and went to the Shinhan bank close by and they quote me USD 1 to 1000 krw....i walked out went to the exchange place on the street behind, they quote me 1116, i walked out and called my clinic coordinator and she had a guy quote me 1112, but then I went down to B106 and they gave me 1122... this all within an hour, as you know it fluctuates.

Hmm, well I did mine at the airport lol. I was worried about going here and there but right before you leave immigration at the airport there's a money transfer kiosk right next to the big slidding doors. I walked up to them and literally dropped 200 usd to see and I got back 220,000 kwon. I was going to put the rest of my money with them but I decided to do the rest at my hotel. I used some of that money to get a taxi to Seoul and into my hotel. Some hotel actually has money exchange but mine didnt. When I asked what should I do the desk clerk said if I walked down the street I was bound to find a bank or some kind of money exchange services offered. She was right, I found like 3 just walking a couple minutes from my hotel in Seocho! There would be signs that say in English Money exchange and it would show pictures of the flag of the country that they exchange the currency for. It is correct that the rates do change hourly/daily so it depends how much you will get by day. That was my experiance (:

wow so in the end you went to b106? where did you decide to exchange money? i always just go to the bank bcuz i feel like its the easiest.... foolish of me...
NEVER go to the airport... totally agree!