BeautyHacker

Honest Experiance/Review at View Clinic Korea Sept. 2017 (a lot of photos)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you look beautiful! Your fc results are exactly what I want
If I may ask, how long did it take for you to actually get the surgery from when you first started researching? I feel like it will take me years before I truly know which clinic I want to go to, haha. ;;;
Also please let us know of any sagging or whatever else, I know a lot of people are worried about that, myself included.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Hi @Ririna !
Thank you :heart:

I began my research four months before I got surgery. I was on a deadline because of school and work, plus I wanted to make sure to avoid peak season. I feel like people choose clinics for many reasons. Some get captured by the advertising, some go to clinics that youtube bloggers went to, however its pretty much gets down to what you want your result to look like.

I knew from the get go I did NOT want to go to a clinic that heavily advertised to foreigners, or that a youtube blogger went to. That was just my preference. I written before why my choice was View Clinic (previous posts). Top 2 were
Safety and accident free since 12 years
Real results (I was looking for a mixture between dolly and natural. Hahah I wanted the doll look but I also wanted people think I was born with the look)

As for sagging I also written about it in my previous posts. As of now I have no sagging. However, I am still swollen. That is why I am going to keep updating pictures and be on the look out. But, I remember my first post and what Dr. Lee told me when I asked about saggy skin. He said that he would not be able to tell until 3 months after healing. Well I have way passed three months. Still, I will wait and see and keep you guys updated ((:

I hope this helps!

Hello Sarah. Do you mind sharing the total cost fees for all your procedures? I’m in the same situation with you, planning to go surgery by myself i am scared i will get overcharged. Just wanted to take a reference of the fees to help with negotiation as i mailed them and get quoted with really high price. Can you please share with me regarding your fees? Thank you.

Hi @esteeval

As I stated before, pricing is something I want to keep private. What procedures are you looking to get done?

Hi, are you meeting Dr Lee Dong Chan or Dr Lee Suk Hyun?

• 2 weeks later...
Okay so here are my pictures for the 7th month (or 8th month.....??) since surgery

I have so much updates to give, however I am very busy (I got into my top choice for graduate school!!!) so here are the pictures for now. I saw and got inspired by @MissOrange to put my picture on this app where it determines your age and ethnicity and I got ranges from 17 to 18, that I am Hispanic and Latino, and my attractiveness was a 4-5 lmao.

I will give a summery update sometime next week. All I can say now, I am very happy with my results so far.

Thanks everyone! :heart:

Love , love your results. So happy for you and congrats on Grad school!

Your last pics, my, your skin seems to have cleared up, it looks luminous
Is it just make-up or have you discovered Korean skincare products?

@Hautelady hahah thank you! Actually I did sign up for this membership thing from one of my local med spas that offer microneedling, facials, IPL, CO2 laser, fraxel, etc. And it reallllllly helped. I don't really have a skin regime because when I was younger I had the perfect skin without any use of products. However when I hit 21 that's when the breakout started (guess I was a late bloomer?) now I'm 23 and it seems like the hurricane passed lol. I am so blessed it did not leave me with acne scars but my pores are HUGE so that's where IPL and microneedling saves my life.

• 2 weeks later...
hi Sarah! just wondering... you stayed in Korea for a little over 20 days. when you were at the airport, how swollen were you? was it normal enough to pass off as baby fats? as for me, i am very concerned about swelling.