BeautyHacker

Honest Experiance/Review at View Clinic Korea Sept. 2017 (a lot of photos)

Hi @cherryontop :heart:

Yes I will keep posting pictures! My next pic-update will come soon ((:
And omg that is so exciting!! What procedures are your interested in?
Please keep me updated and have a good time!!!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am doing rhinoplasty and facial contour (genio+mandible+zycoma) with Dr. Lee Dong Chan :smile:

I've been deciding between Cinderella, GNG and View for 4 months now.
I absolutely love Cinderella's work on the Leslie sisters on YouTube (Sonia and Celia). However, their prices are quite high and they suck at replying! I like some of the noses done by GNG but Dr. Choi's vline seems to be a hit or miss in the cases I've looked at.

View seems to be the only clinic that makes me feel okay about everything right now. On their blog they do a lot of full face makeovers (vline/eyes/nose), they've been featured on a Korean TV show that does makeovers, and recently there was a drama scene filmed with the director. I'm currently in a group chat with 3 of their consultants.. which is kinda weird but I guess its their way of making sure someone is available to answer my questions at all times?

I'm nearing my 30s and decided to get plastic surgery in 2018 and the time is almost here, 2 more weeks!

Sarahdomm, thanks a lot for your honest response. I'm so glad to hear that you didn't experience skin sagging. You are so young and I think your skin bounced back. They did an excellent job on you. You look an improved version of yourself, very natural. Please keep posting pictures and updates.

Good luck to you!
Please keep us updated about your progress! All the best

Hi @Sarahdomm! Your results are fantastic and you are beautiful! :heart: Can you also PM the price of your surgeries? I'm looking to get the vline and rhinoplasty also and want to figure out how much I should budget. Thank you in advanced love.

The price should go down after face-to-face consultation. Do your research, know the price they give locals and ask to meet in the middle. Tell them you KNOW they are giving you foreigner pricing.

So, how do we figure out what price they're giving locals? :P@cherryontop

Its just like @cherryontop said. Tell them your budget and they will work with you. Face-to-face is always the best for consultation but it is understandable due to travel time and expenses for a consult alone can be difficult.
However I can promise you this, View will work with you, they put their patients above everything else. So if you talk about how serious you are getting surgery with them, they will work in your best interest.
I can honestly say out of GNG, MINE, TL, etc. View genuinely puts their patients above money.

Yes! I already have a good impression about View right now because after speaking to them on only messenger, they offered me discounts and airport pickup WITHOUT even asking for a discount!

While Cinderella told me I needed to place a deposit for them to consider giving me a discount and even then it could only be decided after face to face.. which sounds like a blah deal if you ask me.

Hi @-ailuro-
Thank youuu!
So I get asked this question quite a bit, and I always give the same answer. What I paid is something I want to keep private. But, what I pay may not be the same for what you will be estimated for. Different factors include complexity of the procedure, how much time you will have to be under (anesthesia), primary or revision work, etc. So the best thing you can do is to Kakao or email View for an accurate estimate. They are very fast at responding and will ask for recent pictures of your face. You can also send them pics of your desired look (like how you want your nose to look or how you want your desired face to look, Communication is very important) because then they will show everything you sent to the surgeons. The doctors will give their recommendation and feedback on what procedures to get in order to achieve that exact look you desire. Of course not all procedures recommended are set because during the face-to-face consult things can change once the surgeon examines/feels your face/nose and review your CT scan. I hope this helps!

HOW?

Believe it or not, I combed through every single post of the 81-page Plastic Surgery Prices thread, made a chart and wrote down all the prices. There was someone who's Korean that posted the promotional event posters clinics uploaded on a Korean app. That's when I learned how much locals really pay. I then downloaded those images and used them to bargain when speaking to different consultants via messenger. I also used google translate to translate my questions into Korean then searched naver.com (Korea's Google) and I would translate any information I would find to English. When theres a will, there's a way.

You're brilliant, haha.

Yup, Cinderella, Regan, and TLPS said the exact same thing to me when I started my research. Thats when I realized Clinics who rely on heavy advertising to foreigners had nothing to offer on the skill of their surgeons. I liked that View relied on results more than advertisements.