BeautyHacker

Honest Experiance/Review at View Clinic Korea Sept. 2017 (a lot of photos)

That is insane considering it’s a concentrated area!

That’s a great suggestion, because if they aren’t what other substandards are they practicing?

It’s funny you say that, I searched them on Facebook and found their email and they got back to immediately. I booked a consultation there as they were fantastic during the online consultation! I love that have surgeons that specialize in different areas and it’s a much smaller clinic in a very conservative building. I also booked with View as well as they are great as well!

Thanks again for your helpful suggestions!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah woah...that is not ok! Absolutely they would have moved you! Even if the flight was full, we play human Tetris to keep you away from further harassment and it’s also a security threat on the plane. They would have put him next to larger men and keep an eye on him. We also contact forces on the ground to deal with his actions as we have jurisdiction in the air. Please immediately reach out to Delta and tell them what you told me (flight number, your seat number, etc.) and they should be able to help you out. That’s not ok! I’m sorry you had to deal with that piece of crap.

You're welcome, just make sure to do the F2F consult before deciding. Good luck!

My nose is still quite swollen, but I have been getting a looooot of compliments and questions on it. Two of my friends received rhinoplasty from doctors in Beverly Hills and my cousin got rhinoplasty done in Iran,Tehran. When I showed them my nose, they mentioned my healing process was better than theirs (one of them experienced some sort of infection/inflammation in her nose...her story was awful >-<)

Honestly, I believe it was the aftercare from View that aided me in rapid healing. When I mentioned it they were confused because they were not given any aftercare such as de-swellig treatments like laser, face masks, removal of dead skin cells on nose, deep cleaning (which sucks! and America needs to step up their game)

Its still too early to tell but I will be posting 1 month post op soon of my face and nose from different angels.
If you dont mind me asking, how long ago did you get surgery? Would you mind sharing your pictures? You do not have to show it here but I would love to see your results!

KPSA is right. F2F is very important for the surgeons to see your X rays and CT scans. Negotiations happen a lot better and the price is lowered much more during F2F.

Also, during F2F you can evaluate the doctors knowledge, patience, manners, and how he/she treats you as one of their patients. When you find the right clinic/doctor, you should feel that you can trust them with safety and results.

Does that mean that I look like I'm 13? Hahaha just kidding. Thank you so much!!:heart:
This is just month one and I still have that stubborn swelling in my nose and face :doh:but I can't wait to see the full results in 6 months!

My friends, parents, coworkers actually all said the same thing you said! Lol. They said I look really young and I have a "baby face"