BeautyHacker

Honest Experiance/Review at View Clinic Korea Sept. 2017 (a lot of photos)

Hi Kitkatie, cute name lol
Recovery/healing after surgery had no complications whatsoever. The aftercare I recieved from View is mainly responsible for that.

So far, my expectations have been blown through the roof and I haven't even fully healed yet.
Thank you for your kind comment!!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You looked great before but your changes turned out so wonderful. I'm happy the result was positive for you. You look so refreshed and glowy. You inspire me because I'm going to korea soon to get surgery on my own.

How long were you in Korea? I'm planning to stay 2 weeks to recover.

Hi Ashleytin, thank you!

For pricing I would advise you ask View yourself. Each case is different hence the pricing for each individual will always differ from person to person, and you can always negotiate with them directly.
As for my pricing that is something I would like to keep private (:

I stayed in Korea for 22 days.

Mimicme thank you, I do feel more happier and confident! You are so sweet, I hope you have a great time in Korea and hope you get everything you want from your surgery and more!

I do not recommend 2 weeks for recovery. I say this because in the course of two weeks, a lot can happen and you need to be prepared to go back to your doctor/clinic if it does happen to get the issue fixed right away. I read several posts on TPF on how some people went home from V-line and Rhino just 3-14 days of getting it done!
First of all, they had to find a doctor where they lived to remove the stitches because stitches can not get removed until a certain amount of healing and swelling does down. They also don't get to go to their post op cleaning, sanatization, meeting with their doctors, and de-swelling treatments

I was in Seoul 2 weeks after surgery, it is not enough, but it was ok with stitches our and post care.
Korea has the best PS surgeons actually. Post care was very good too.

I think you look like a doll already even though your face is still de-swelling haha XD You look amazing honestly! Did you happen to share your past surgery experiance anywhere on the forum? I´m trying to do as much research on bone surgery as I can. You mentioned getting mandible surgery right?

Woah nice, congratulations on the surgery! You look great (even though you're still deswelling). This helps me narrow down some of the clinics on my list. Not my number one but it's definitely on the list.
I'm wanting to some contouring since I have some masculine features. So appreciate the honest review. Thanks!

:heart::heart::heart: Thank You!!!!

I didnt share my mandible surgery on the forums because I got it done here, in the US. I was trying to achieve the V-line shape at the time (I believe I was 19 or 20) and I knew nothing about South Korea and their procedures to perform an ACTUAL V-line. I put my faith and trust in a doctor who when I told him what I wanted and what I wanted the desired outcome to look like, told me I needed to get a mandible reduction and buccal fat removal. (he mentioned other unnecessary procedures but I was against it) I said no to the buccal fat because from other pictures and reviews I saw from the procedure, I didn't like the result (that was just me) So I got the mandible reduction and paid a lot of money that I saved up.

It wasn't that he did a bad job, he didnt at all. He didnt disfigure my face. Just imagine getting your hopes up for what you think you are going to get but there being absolutely no change what so ever. AFTER surgery he later explained that he could only take off 2-3 millimeters of bone and that was normal for a mandible reduction. What made me really disappointed and discouraged is that he knew what the results was going to turn out, but he played along with my hope and excitement that I was going to get this big dramatic result I always wanted. That's why I want to stress to people that it is so so soo very important to find the right doctor and clinic. Don't go what I went through, I lost a lot of money and was so depressed after the procedure that it affected me in a really negative way.

Find a doctor that understands exactly what you want and is honest with you. The doctors at View were exactly that and I am really happy that I was able to put my trust in them.

Thanks Perceval. I think I was in the same boat as you. I looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger with my "square-ish" features hahaha. But I am happy that I was able to find the right clinic to help me achieve a feminine baby face.

I wish you luck on your journey!

3rd month of healing. As promised, here are some pics of my face and nose. I tried to get different angles and one with me smiling so you could see what the shape would look like with a smile and some just relaxing my face.

hmmm.... I believe I am still very swollen in my jaw,chin, and nose.

During the past weeks I noticed my face getting smaller and smaller. It takes a looot of time. My face is shaping into a V-line, but I dont think I am quite there yet. (I really cant wait for the 6th-7th month of healing!)

My nose scar is healing quite nicely. It is super light pink, and a fleshy color.