BeautyHacker

Honest Experiance/Review at View Clinic Korea Sept. 2017 (a lot of photos)

So I will keep my updates on the healing process as the months come in.

As for numbness or pain, I have none. I feel every part of my face from chin to forehead. I can move my face in any direction I want. Zero pain. I noticed though that I cant open my mouth as wide as I could before. lol Its not serious, but I'm wondering if it could be because of the swelling or just because my chin/jaw is getting smaller.

As for the saggy skin issue, I honestly cant tell lmao. I was thinking about 2 options.

1.)Go to another Plastic Surgeon in the states and ask him/her if I have saggy skin.
2.) Or wait until I go back to Korea and ask.

When I asked friends and family if they noticed saggy skin they said no so I am guessing that is good:heart:

But I do want to get a professional opinion. So I will update on that too!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m happy to see your updates and that you’re doing well! Such a beautiful result!

Did you ever get a chance to reach out to Delta about the passenger sitting next to you? It still makes me upset!

I am booked for South Korea in January and I have my consultation with View (and 5 others). Thanks again for your glowing review and advice!

Erica.

You are right and thank you :smile:) I´m so happy that you are happy with your results! View has been on my list for a while now. I´ll definitely book a consultation with them when I go to Korea :smile:

Aaamazing results!!! I started considering getting fat graft with the V line as well. When I sent my pics to DA they said that I don´t even need a V line, but just fat grafting because my face doesn´t have much fat on it. I think I need a V line, but on the pics that I´ve sent my face does look smaller than normal haha. I think they will know better when they see me in person. I really do have a longer and bigger lower jaw and it bothered me A LOT since I hit puberty and my face started changing :*( I pretty much know what I want to achieve with the V line surgery but Im kind of confused when it comes to fat grafting..

What if you don´t get fat graft with the V line surgery? Will the results be also pleasing? I have a very fast metabolism so I´m scared that once I get fat graft all the fat will disappear in just a month haha.

You look amazing! Congrats on the great result! Please continue to write your recovery story. Did you still get in touch with View?