BeautyHacker

Before and After model? Sponsored Plastic Surgery?

Did everybody see this? I remember her being the model for April 31 and it's been already 3 years for her? OMG she is so beautiful! I'm always wondering.. why didn't they offer me that? I mean.. I've heard she got pretty good discount for being the model. I don't mind using my pictures or video if they give me a really good deal. It has been 3 years for me too.. do you think I can ask them for some money by letting them use my current pictures or videos? Hmm...

They could give you some discount if you let them use your pictures and videos (not every clinic do that though, try to negotiate)

To be a model you have to apply for PS model. In that case your surgery is mostly paid by the clinic / or free (not often) / or just a good discount... well, they have to choose you firstly because even if you apply it's not a 100% sure you'll be picked, they have criteria . So yeah it's not that easy to be a PS model, and you have to be available or you'll have to come back in Korea when they ask you to come over for example. Everything will be mentionned when you fill your application form

Clinics are not always looking for PS models, if they need one they will advertise on their official website/blog. If they ask you if you wanna be a model directly, then good for you! :smile:

Girl why in the world do you wanna be thier model. Psssh I know I could not do it. Plus post here. Everyone would love to see how good your surgery turned out. View ask me because I told the woman I intern for United States senator. I sure said heck nooooo. I'm on a plastic surgery journey.

If I do model how long they're going to use my photos? Is there anything I have to do more except for coming back and letting them use my photos?

@sarah_Luv I think it depends if they use you only to post b/a pictures on social media or if you will be highlighted in the front cover of their official website for example
You have to be picked as a model first, if they pick you they will tell you everything they need
Requirements are mentionned in the application form of clinics that offer to be a PS model
By accepting to be a PS model, you give them rights to use your pictures and keep them (they will certainly take lots of pictures and maybe videos of you before and after)

@sarah_Luv They can since you give them rights to use your pics, I don't think there is a limited time. Maybe you can try asking them? I know how it feels haha to be seen by everybody, and that everybody knows that you had surgery but oh well at the end if you're a PS model you're making sure that your surgery will be successful and you pay a good price. I'd be honored to be the highlighted model of the month tbh lol :smile: even if you cannot come back to Korea when they need you, you can still try, application is free and clinics are not always looking for korean people

so yeah it costs nothing to try I guess? ;)

To get a better price you can try asking a korean friend to come over and help you or negotiate the price by yourself to get some discount :smile:

• 1 month later...
Hey, I know this post has been up for a while, but just wondering if anyone on this forum have any experience being a plastic surgery model? I am researching clinics and I stumbled upon DA's Facebook page showing that they are looking for "next DA models". I am guessing they are searching for plastic surgery models for before and after pics, and just wondering if they give you a free surgery or discounts?? Does anyone know the process?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
braun ps is looking for surgery model now they even offer free flight if you are a youtuber I've sent an email hope they will pick me for free surgery im not youtuber or someone famous tho

just a head up how models are typically choosen besides the usual criteria

Clinics/ hospials almost always choose models with ideal features which are marketable. They do this because there is a limitation to what plastic surgery can do, and the model must be one that has a favourable facial and tissue structure for producing marketable advertisements and b/a photos. Meaning:

1) patient with small faces (ideally slim to medium fat content and WITHOUT thick fatty skin tissue) Why? because if the patient DOES NOT have those features, even with lipo and zygoma reduction, despite improvements being possible, its not significant enough to turn the patient into model "beauty worthy"

2) protruding facial bones but NOT wide facial bones. Why? because again the potential for reducing facial size is limited. Zygoma mandible v line surgeries are produce the highest yield on patients with small faces but with protruding bones.

3) patients with only minor ptosis. Severe ptosis is hard to great big bright eyes.

4) small nose but with some imperfections. ie: a nose which can be transformed with simple bridge augmention and tipplasty. Clinics will not take on a patient with a very bulbous nose, a very wide nose and /or a patient with thick nasal skin tissue. Why? because if a patient has those type of nose conditions, the end result will not be that beautiful sharp defined nose which almost everyone dreams of.