BeautyHacker

MVP double eyelid experience

hiya guys, I'm just over 4 months post op for incisional double eyelid, ptosis correction, epi and lateral

Overall I'm satisfied with the work, creases could've been higher but I'm glad they weren't botched (read a few horror stories on here)

If anyone wants to ask any questions feel free to pm me ~

Hey @fairybox Congrats! I am looking to get my eyes done in Korea and I am still searching for clinics at the moment. May I ask how much you paid for the surgery and how was the atmosphere of the clinic? Were the staff friendly, doctors listen to you etc.. Oh and would I be able to see your b&a photos please!!!! >.< (you can pm me!!) :smile:

I hope you don't mind that I add my experiences with MVP onto this thread as well.

I ended up getting incisional double eyelid surgery with Dr Seo last week. Unfortunately, I didn't have an overall great experience with the clinic staff at MVP leading up to my surgery. That said, Dr Seo does incredible work and I am incredibly satisfied with the results although it has been 6 days post op! I do feel as if my creases could've afforded to be higher as well.

I've blogged a detailed account of my experiences and hope someone finds it helpful in their research towards DES in Korea! :

http://desinkorea.wordpress.com

Holy crap, Your eyes turned out great! Im so picky when it comes to symmetry and your creases became perfectly symmetrical even with the swelling! :heart::heart::heart:

Eek really?? Thanks!! It's only been 6 days post op and my right lid is slightly more swollen but I'm expecting it to de swell over time. Any photos of your eyes??

Thabk you for sharing your experience and congratulations on the great results!

MVP is on my list for DES. Could you please tell me for how long I should stay in Korea for DES?
Consultation day
Surgery day (day 0)
How many more days??

Thank you

I haven't gotten my eyes done yet, I want to do my eyes and lips this summer 2018!

Do not go to mvp for rhino. They recently just mess up someone nose. Like freaking clinic are only good in some areas. They need to start being honest. But I will make a list very soon. At what clinic is best for this or that. But view and gng both rock at everything

• 3 weeks later...
Whose nose did they mess up?

T.me/plasticsurgerykorea

Seriously let’s all congregate!

Please add this link so we can talk about plastic surgery and share before after and videos on your consultation. We need live feeds!

I’m going to Korea 29th November! Anyone wanna join me for consults?

I am coming from Singapore

really? I thought they were good at noses because of Dr. Choi? When are you going in Jan 2018? Im looking at my date around first week of jan