BeautyHacker

Dramatic "curved" rhinoplasty?

Hi! Not sure what its called exactly.. pointy, curvy, dramatic, but what clinics do these kind of noses?? I'm not very into the straight natural . Attached picture for reference IMG_7879.JPG
I know this doctor is in the US, but im in Seoul now and I believe there are doctors who do this here.
I went to TOP CLASS but unfortunately their doctor isnt an ent and said he wont be able to fix my deviated septum in the surgery.
Any other clinics?

What is the name of the doctor who did this nose?

I like these noses as well, it seems many people get them in Iran as well, unfortunately I have not seen any nose like this in Korea :/ However these noses tend to look really fake and bad imo from the front, so be careful.

I'm pretty sure its Dr. Donald Yoo :smile:

This is a very common "surgeried' type nose. In Korean, it's sometimes referred to as 반버선코, referring to the shape of a traditional Korean sock. You shouldn't have too much difficulty finding a surgeon in Seoul who can do something like this for a primary rhinoplasty.

[​IMG]

If you want ENT clinic you could try consult with GNG. Especially if you have a deviated septum condition..Not sure about any other places though that is the only clinic i know.. Im not a promotor, before anyone accusing me.. Would love to hear about other ENT clinics if any.
Regarding shape i think you can always discuss and communicate with the dr about your desired result (curved, straight,natural etc)

Indeed like teeteetee said, that is Dr Donald yoo ,...
and yes in Iran they do amazing rhinoplasty from what I saw, but worried about going there, so many political tensions between our country and Iran, otherwise their doctors are wizards at rhinoplasty and it costs max 3000$ usd for a nosejob there.

Thanks a lot! will start researching

• 2 years later...
i am planning to Iran soon for rhinoplasty and cheeks implants and paranasal implants please suggest me good dr