BeautyHacker

Regen Plastic Surgery review

Hello everyone!
I am a 50 year-old caucasian female that recently came to Seoul, South Korea for plastic surgery. I currently had my surgeries completed a couple of days ago and am currently resting in the recovering room. I thought i'd share my experience in South Korea as a caucasian.
I came to Seoul after receiving onine consultations from various places. Although I decided to get work done here, I did not make a commitment to a particular place as I wanted to meet the surgeons in person and look at their facilities and also speak to other patients if I got the chance.
Which landed me at Regen Plastic Surgery. I visited a total of 8 hospitals however I felt Regen was the place I wanted to receive my procedure at. I don't want to speak negatively about my experience at the other clinics nor mention their names but say that my overall experience with Regen was the best. The online consultation with Regen was for mammoplasty and threadlifting and was through a consultant that spoke English well. Regen was the only place that didn't seem to mind me asking so many questions and gave me very detailed responses regarding pricing and their methods for certain procedures so it was one of the few clinics I was eager to visit.

Anti-aging Procedure (threadlifting, eyefat reduction, botox, filler)
My consultation was with Dr. Oh and lasted well over 30 minutes. He spoke English very well and answered all my questions in great detail. He was a bit busy during the time we spoke so I had to push back these procedures until after I finished my tummy tuck with Dr. Kwon. I had to wait a week to get my anti-aging procedures done which was a slight hindrance. I coudn't time the surgeries the way I wanted but I understand surgeons can be busy.

Mammoplasty & Tummy tuck
My consultation was with Dr. Kim. His english was not that great but communication wasn't a problem since I had an English translator next to me. While discussing the breast procedure I also asked about tummy tuck and after listening to the surgeon, I actually decided to go with a tummy tuck first since the breast procedure was a bit expensive. I had the tummy tuck done by Dr. Kwon, who also gave me a short briefing before surgery.

On the day of surgery, I received a thorough check up of my health and the surgeries went very smoothly. Afterwards I had their staff take care of me in their recovery room and I am currently still here at the moment.
The procedures I just got done were a threadlift, eye fat reduction, botox, sagging abdomen tummy tuck and a filler inserted so my face is not something I want to show yet. I will take a picture in a few days so for now here some some photos I took before the surgery.

omg girl looking fabulous. So happy for you,

• 2 weeks later...
I did zygoma Reduction surgery at Regen. Don’t go there: their after care is really bad... also charge you an unreasonable amount of money. I paid 11 mln KRW with no tax refund for the easy surgery.
I didn’t know much about plastic surgery and clinics in Korea at that time so... I really regret going there :sad:

Sorry to hear about your bad aftercare and overcharging experience :sad:
Hope the zygoma reduction went well for you though?

Hello, here are some of my after pictures that are about 3 weeks after. I think the swelling has gone down considerably and I am beginning to see the wonderful work done on my face. My face looks much younger now and I feel and look so much happier. My tummy tuck was also a fabulous job done. It's wasn't a minor procedure so I did suffer a slight bit afterwards but the results are amazing. Here are some before/after pics of that as well.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

There were a few people that had work done on their facial bones at regen that had swelling. It seems its pretty normal for procedures involving the cutting of bone however I am sure there are rare cases where some people might experience more swelling than normal. I also heard the patient can get an infection which would cause more swelling. You should remember there are also things the patient are told to do to reduce swelling aside from the care you receive from the doctor. The other patients at regen I spoke to all had wonderful after care as did I.