BeautyHacker

Regen Plastic Surgery review

I am sorry to hear that. But I would disagree with your opinion about their aftercare. It was amazing actually. Everyone was so kind and my english consultant Jina was always looking after me. Even when she was busy at times I had other staff watching over me as well so I felt minimum stress regarding care. Of course your experience might have been different from mine but I don't think its possible for someone to watch over just one patient the entire time. Also I thought the price was expensive too but I think results outweigh cost in my opinion. Anyways, I am sorry to hear your experiene wasn't as good.

• 1 year later...
Well the doctor Oh left with assymetric face and he told me that he couldn't make cheeks symmetric. It's been two years since I underwent the surgery and my right cheek has been swollen since then . I told the doctor about my concern right after the surgery and after two weeks during my face to face consultation but the doctor said everything is ok just by touching my cheek . I waited for 6 months because they said the final result is visible after that time - the right cheek was still swollen. I contacted the clinic a lot of times, but they now ignore me after saying that the swelling is Not THAT obvious. (By the way, people tell me that they see the swelling on my right cheek - and it's getting worse and worse now) horrible customer service, horrible clinic, horrible doctor.

I'm sorry for your bad experience there,and thank you for sharing it here because lots of reviews here are sponsored so it's hard to find a real review before making my own decision

• 2 weeks later...