BeautyHacker

Face liposuction, fat graft revision, acculift, micro liposuction

Hi everyone, I would like to talk about my experience with fat graft and and ask those of you to give me feedback about your experience and knowledge. I recently got fat transfer to my face from my abdomen using tumescent liposuction to my face. I had gotten fillers under eyes and various parts of my face 5 months ago in May 2017 and I absolutely loved my results. It's been 3 weeks since my fat graft and it hasn't changed much since 1 week ago and I am not happy with it. My goal was to look refreshed and younger. Now I look older, saggier and fatter. I have been very depressed and sad because my face doesn't look good and I look better before the procedure. I will wait 3-6 months before making any decisions but I have a feeling this is how my face is going to look then. I would like to take some fat out of my face but wanted to ask if anyone has experience with that in Korea or America. Please let me know. I have been really interested in FRESH PS since the doctor specializes in fat procedures even though he isn't a plastic surgeon. thank you!

Every mirror I've been used to - at home and at work- I look at myself and I notice I don't look like myself. For example I had some marionette lines but it wasn't too noticeable. But now with fat graft I look weird, I have a boxier, square chin area now, cheeks are too big which you can't tell that much until I smile, my smile is crooked, I have a bulge above my nasolabial line now which makes my NL line even more noticeable. I didn't really have a NL line before, just very slightly. Fat was placed in my buccal area but that was a mistake of mine to ask for that bc now my face for some reason looks wider. I have grooves in my side of my face which I didn't have before bc it was filled with fillers but now I have it more bc the plastic surgeon mistakenly put fat above the groove area! My face is slightly asymmetrical now and my smile is crooked, more bulging cheeks on right side. Marionette lines now protrude out. So weird that fat can cause this to happen. It looks like I have hallowing on the lower part of my face, resembling a skeleton look which I never had before. How come ADDING fat can make your face look more hallow? And older and saggier? I have more sags on my face on the right side bc of the marionette line and fat in the buccal area. I just don't look good and I look worse. I know I was telling myself how good I looked the day before the procedure and I was so excited bc I was gonna look even better! I really want you guys to really take a step back and ask yourself, if you're trying to tweak something small about yourself, maybe it's better to not tweak it? That you were already perfect the way you are? Now I'm so worrried. All I care about is how to fix this. I went back to work Today and I spent half of it looking at forums, watching YouTube videos etc. I need your help! Please give me advice! I've been spending most of my days just trying to figure out what to do. I think I need a plastic surgeon who is basically an ARTIST too, who looks at your face and knows what to do, how to fine tune things bc I don't know, how can I? Bc I don't understand how injecting a little fat will cause my face to become UGLIER. My plastic surgeon told me that she only injected 18cc in my face and that 30-50% should retain which is 5-9cc which is not that much but how can such a small amount change my face that much?? It means that small changes to the face can make your face look WORSE. I ask you guys to really think hard about if you really want it or if you are already perfect the way you are! Please advise and thank you for reading.

They only offered me IPL laser for my bruises that weren't going away which did help and now the bruises are almost gone. And I've been taking arnica and bromelain.

Oh wow ok. Do you recommend micro liposuction? I would rather do this in the US near my house. My plastic surgeon told me that she will do micro liposuction after 6 weeks if I'm still not satisfied. But I don't think I'm going to her bc she is not an artist. And she told me she never did it before :sad:

And yes perhaps you're right. I slept at 1:30am last night and it's 830am now and my face is swollen and looks different from last night. But my surgeon told me it's bc when you sleep everything rushes to your cheeks and by the end of the night it goes down...but this never happened before. I would never be the type to ever get any type of swelling in the morning to from what type of foods I ate. I miss my original beautiful face! I was aging slightly but I still looked like I was in my 20s. Now I look older and uglier. I read forums and look at real self and doctors have different opinions for these things. Korean consultants say that we could do accusculpt.

Wow...thank you for sharing! If I had known fat graft is so unpredictable I never would have done it. I'm so scared now bc I dont like unpredictability, I want them removed. Miss orange why not get them removed and just get fillers which are more predictable?

Actually, large quantities of salt and/or MSG is known to increase a the body's ability to hold fluids and thereby thus increases swelling, so best to be avoided especially after surgery.

Conservative is good and better than aggressive which can lead to hallowness and a gaunt face or divots. Why not go to the same doctor in the US? I would rather do 2 rounds of lipo than one round which was too aggressive. I'm considering going to FRESH in Korea but not sure. A lot of posts are posted from people who have gone to FRESH and they look great but I'm slightly weary bc these posts all have people who have eagerly shared their before and after? I wonder if they are models who go their procedure paid for to post. But either way great results. I wonder if I can find someone to help me do the lipo bc the fat that needs to be removed must be fine tuned and I need a highly skilled artist to do this.

Where did you get your fat graft at?

It's interesting we don't hear more about people needing lipo from Korean fat grafts since they overfill much more than American docs do on fat grafts. It's rare I see American docs go for that doll look on patients.

I was going to go for another round but my surgeon fell ill and had to cancel the procedure. It sounds serious because they were never able to reschedule or give me an update, ended up getting a refund. I’ve met with some doctors here but haven’t felt comfortable with any of them, or have been told they don’t want to deal with it. It’s completely changed the shape of my face, the fat wasn’t placed in the right places. I’ve seen some promising pics from Fresh too but am worried about the doctor not being a PS, FG removal is harder than normal fat removal because of scar tissue.

I’ve talked to a lot of people who have been overfilled in America as well. I think American doctors overfill in different parts of the face, like the jaw and lower face.

Do you think fat graft survival is better in general with American docs? Seems like your case and Leelala's would support that? Most Americans docs don't have the same aesthetic though for placing fat as Korean docs though. I didn't know fat graft itself causing scar tissue? Can you feel or see it?