BeautyHacker

Face liposuction, fat graft revision, acculift, micro liposuction

I think so, I know age factor in as well, I’m only 27 so fat tends to take more when you’re younger but it could just be American vs. Korean aesthetic.

I had only agreed to my cheeks and woke up to having almost my whole face filled because it’s “normal”. My jaw, chin, lower cheeks, cheekbone - I never looked like this when I was younger and it doesn’t look good now. Korean doctors have a much better eye I think.

Doctors have told me it can be hard for them to tell the difference from grafted fat and native fat when removing it. And they aren’t always able to remove it, depending on the layer it was injected plus scar tissue build up.

Luckily my only issue so far has been a small lump of fat in my cheek that never absorbed. The first lipo was pretty painful I was awake and it was maybe 8/10 I don’t know if part of it was scar tissue or part was because I didn’t take codeine due to allergy so I only had the injection. Not looking forward to it again haha.

When choosing a doctor don’t go with one who likes to over inject fat because “it mostly gets absorbs”. In older women that’s likely true but it’s easier to add than to take away. I would rather have paid more for multiple procedures than deal with this.

Not that all doctors in America do fat graft that survive longer but maybe it's the same as Korea - just depends on the skill of the doctor and how much the individual takes. I think I hear about overfill in America more bc I'm not on Korean forums. I'm sure korean forums will have similar stories. I wish I can know which korean forums to read up on bc maybe those will have more info on which clinic is good for what. Does anyone know of any korean forums? I'll try searching