BeautyHacker

Fresh PS review- Fat grafting and facial lipo

Hi MariaSandra, there are lots of famous clinics in Korea but I think it would be better to have f2f consultation and find your clinic. I don't think their fame guarantee your surgery's result so please contact them first. You can find good clinic here so why not? they offer free online consultation too :smile:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long did it take for the undereye bruises to go away? They were pretty dark so I thought they would take longer to go away. Did he say that type of bruising is normal for FG? I wonder if you could have taken any supplements before/after surgery to prevent bad bruising from FG?

Hi Gat! The bruises were disappeared about 2 weeks. The interpreter told me that have skin massage on the bruising areas so I did it everyday. I don't know it is normal but I was told that I'll have bruises so I wasn't scared. I don't know there is any supplements can help to prevent bruises and swelling.

Hi Jennywill! Thank you for your comment! I did PRP because I saw lots of B&A pictures at Fresh and the results were great. So I thought PRP was enough and stem cell was not really necessary.

Hi naaata! The result hasn't came out yet so it's hard to tell now but I paid for 2nd round so I'll definitely go for 2nd round. Haven't booked flight ticket yet but soon :smile:

Hi Theyester! The big swelling is gone but I think still have some minor one. I'll let you know when final result comes out! Thank you for your comment though!

Vitamin C tablets, Orange Juice, and a lot of walking can help bruising and yellowing of the skin heal much faster ((: Worked for me

Thank you! Are those also work after surgery? Saw your reviews and you look absolutely amazing! Love your new nose and facial line!

Thank you!

Yes, after surgery I drank a lot of OJ and took Vitamin C and Zinc tablets. My bruising and yellow skin went away in 2 weeks all together.

I'm glad your results turned out well!
Personally I didn't really have a good feeling about Fresh. I was looking into chin lipo clinics as well and decided to contact Fresh through Kakao. I spoke to them in Korean as well but they never answered my questions directly about price and aftercare. I told them that I would be visiting on my own so I was quite worried about taking care of myself. As soon as they knew this, they were quite persistent in asking where I was from, if I was an overseas Korean or a foreigner, if I was from China, where I found out about them, etc. I told them that their BA pictures looked promising so I really just wanted to know the price but they kept on pushing for my replies. I eventually stopped replying and I kept getting messages on if I was still interested in coming. Idk, just thought this would be something for some others to consider.

I did come to Korea but ended up having my chin lipo at Beautyline Plastic Surgery. Although it's only been a month, I can see the difference already! It's still a bit sore if I look up too quickly, but the compression band really helps. I'm excited to see the maximum results from the third month onward ^_^