BeautyHacker

Fresh PS review- Fat grafting and facial lipo

I am looking to get facial lipo in the near future. Do you recommend Beauty Line? I was thinking about Fresh but now I’m not sure...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Teeteetee! I don't know about their Korean account but English team gave me prompt reply, cost and any information regarding my surgery :smile: I really liked their hospitality and services. Happy for your good result though! Good to hear that you found right clinic!

Thank you for your sharing! I do take vitamin but never thought about drinking OJ haha! I'm getting better and better and hope all the swelling subside down soon!

ys_love97, absolutely love your result and you definitely look much younger now! fresh ps has been on my list for the longest time but I haven't saved enough money yet to have surgery there - if anyone's interested in going there/anywhere for facial lipo do add me on kakao :smile: my ID is same as my username

Mind if I add you? I’m looking into facial lipo as well.

Hey how did you manage to communicate with Beautyline? Saw some of the B&As on their website and they look good! But seems to only have Korean and Mandarin contacts @Teeteetee

Omg thank you so much for your review your transformation is amazing. I want to do this exact procedure too and now I am 100% certain after seeing your results.

Can I ask how you were able to pay? I know there are many posts about this but how does Fresh accept payment from the States? Did you wire transfer or take out some $ each day? I don't want to carry $3,500 cash on me lol kinda sketch this is my main problem rn

wow! you look amazing! Absolutely love your result! The tired looking is gone and look at your facial line! So defined and beautiful! It is really impressive!

Hi jade.stone08! My surgeon was Dr. Hong Jonghyun at Fresh PS. I'm bit busy for final currently so I'll upload it later. I was told they removed 110cc from my face. Quite a lot haha.

Hi, @sweetmalbec! Thank you for your comments! Fresh PS perform really good job on me and they have excellent staffs and hospitality. Definitely recommend Fresh PS. Hope you have good luck and good result from your surgery! About eye surgery, they said there is another surgeon do eyes and nose.

Hi, @Moonwas94! I was worried about my result too but even final result hasn't comes out yet but I'm satisfied with my PS journey. It is worthy to go. I paid with credit card and get Tax Refund at Incheon air port.

Hi, @sarah_Luv! Thank you for your comments. I really like my jaw line and the chubby chin is gone! So happy with it!

Hi, @fearme666 Thank you so much! Are you going to have facial lipo too?

I love your results! My friend recommended me Fresh clinic and I think they do fat grafting very naturally.
I don't like the unnatural (too much) look of fat grafting, and I'm researching about Fresh.
Your post have been very helpful! Thanks for sharing your experience.

@mintsweet Thank you for your comments! The scars are fading away now and I hope it will disappear completely.
@lookatlinda Thank you! I liked their natural style so I decided to have the surgery at Fresh. We can see more B&A pictures when you visit the clinic. I'll upload more pictures soon and I hope my reviews help you and others.