BeautyHacker

Fresh PS review- Fat grafting and facial lipo

hi, I like you surgery, you do the nose to?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went to fresh yesterday... my experience was bad with the senior manager.. the translator, moon was nice but the senior manager ( she handles pricing, etc ) was super pushy and rude. She didnt even listen to what i was saying and insisted for me to get a fat graft ( i was aiming for face lipo, not adding fat to my face ) and kept saying about price 4.5 M and how they’re the best at what they do. They didnt even let me see the doctor with an excuse that he’s operating ( while before i ensure that i wanted to see the doctor and they told me yes it’s possible you’ll see the doctor after you talk with us ). Honestly this is my second time going here and both experience are not good.. they’re so not proffesional :sad:

I wouldn't rule places out until you can see the actual doc and get their opinion, as really only the doc matters when it comes to the end results. 4.5M for fat graft is way too high, either they are really busy and are charging that much or it's just the haggling game where you're expected to negotiate them lower. If you act like you'll walk out as opposed to being set on getting work done there, I think you'll have success getting them to lower the price.

Who else have you consulted with? Are the clinics crazy busy there now at this time of year? I'd assume so.

I went to TL, fresh, THE, and MVP yesterday.
I am coming back to MVP ( actually i am in MVP atm ) and i want to see the doctor and what they say. And later i think im going to check out changeps ( recommended by a tpf forum member ) and probably VIEW? Im not sure if they accept walk in patients at this point but i havent made any appointments and dont know their kakao id either so i guess i will just visit them straight away after this.

For FRESH, yes i think its definitely too high and the attitude of the senior manager is such a big turn off. If ever anything happens and i dont like the result of thr surgery, i kinda know what service they will provide for me. So yes, meeting the doc is important but the after service is also important for me. For that reason i WOULD NOT go to FRESH to do any procedure

Have you gotten any feedback from the other clinics where they also think you should do FG instead of lipo? If so it's probably a difference in Korean aesthetics versus your own about what's best for your face as they seem to be after the full face baby look.

Have you heard of any stories where a Fresh patient had a hard time? I'm hoping the only role that lady would play would be in negotiations and she wouldn't be involved with patient care followups. If you do manage to get a one on one with the doc, let him know. People come and go at clinics all the time, she doesn't sound suited to listening to patient needs.

did they actually say they the best at what they do? LOL i freaking hateeee it when anyone spews that crap. The last one clinic who said "we are the 3rd best in the world and number 1 in korea" I pretty much walked out as soon as i could.

oh, so sorry to hear that you had bad experience at Fresh. I had really good experience with Moon and senior manager, their were so kind and knew exactly what I wanted and no pushy at all. And wait, you got 4.5mil for fat grafting? The price I paid at Fresh was way lower then your price. I would understand if it is facial lipo. I think you have to check again.. If you have any questions please PM me! :smile:.