BeautyHacker

Fresh PS review- Fat grafting and facial lipo

Thank you for sharing

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the review. Aesthetically I can see a consultant knowing what a person will need to look better but the actual technique to achieve it should be determined by the doctor after examination. So it's not a good sign a doc would leave the surgery plan to a consultant. Based on this and other reviews I've seen, I think Fresh does one particular thing well, fat graft, so they want to apply it to everything involving volume. For treating the lower eyelid, there many things to consider and fat graft may not be the best choice there. I recommend looking through this doc's videos in your research, here's one of them: youtube.com/watch?v=C-3mlwGT6Hg

As for Dr Hong getting offending by your question, I wonder if that's a cultural thing or if he just feels so superior he feels insulted a patient would ask him about his experience? Or maybe he's insecure. IMO you have every right to ask how often he performs a procedure, it's your face after all and you'll have to live with the results the rest of your life. Have other docs you've consulted with reacted like this?

• 1 month later...
Congratulation. Great result. I got the sunken under eye problem too. Your result encourage me a lot. Thank you very much for sharing.

Hey I added u on Kakao also^^

• 2 weeks later...
Actually, in an article it is mentioned that it is not even legal for consultants to recommend any procedures at all: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2014/03/116_153338.html

Good find. I wonder why they rely so heavily on consultants? No-one wants to have a consultation with some pretend nurse.

• 2 weeks later...
I am sorry that your experience with them was not pleasant. I visited Fresh PS a few weeks ago and proceeded facial fat graft with them, so I would like to share my short experience for anyone who might be considering visiting them. For me, Dr. Hong took enough time to diagnose my face and he recommended facial fat grafting and transconjunctival fat repositioning to improve my bony face and hollow under eyelids, but as I wasn't prepared for any major lower eyelid procedure (I assumed that my under eyelids could be improved with under eye fat grafting), I honestly told Dr. Hong how I thought fat grafting should be enough, and he explained to me what I could earn with each method. After a thorough consultation, he agreed that we could first try under eyelid fat grafting, and if I needed more improvement, I could proceed transconjunctival fat repositioning later. I liked the fact that he wasn't pushy at all. I also carefully asked him if he was board-certified since I saw this post on PF saying that he wasn't, and after shortly sighing, he said that he didn't know where this type of rumor came from, and that he got tired of denying it. I felt kind of sorry for that, but a customer's got to ask what needs to be asked, so I hope he understands. Lol. Anyway, so after consultation, I got my surgery the next day, and the details should be posted on my further post with photos, but I was thankful with how the English assistant was there to calm me from panicking since I was so nervous the whole time. I can't remember her name but she was really sweet and helpful. They even gave me this cute goody bag with a meal pouch, ice pack, facial mask and stuffs which was really useful after surgery (I never imagined not being able to wash one's face would be this torturing... ugh..). So it's been exactly 3 weeks and 2 days from the surgery day, and I still have some minor swellings, but I can definitely notice how I look more youthful and lively. I can't wait to see my final result X)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yes, I am talking with other people who aren't happy with the fresh clinic and
Hi, Thank you for your advice! =), I will try to do that and will update to you guys again.

all the complaining I heard from others who did their face in Fresh clinic are mostly their acculift and liposuction. So I hope your fat graft result will be good.

I am also planning to do fat graft because after my acculift with fresh the contour of my face look hollow and flat =(. So, Please keep us update if you can, would like to hear more honest reviews and not sponsored in purseforum X).

Hi, I am happy to hear your good experience, as for me I didn't have good experience with them. I am really wondering why his consultation and results are inconsistent. he takes time with some and rushed in some. maybe it depends on when you go? hmmm......

I heard he is a board-certified medical and not "board certified plastic surgeon", honestly I didn't even know this when I did my surgery with him lol. That's why guys always do your research T^T. Because there is this website in Korea to see if they are board certified plastic surgeon or not, and dr Hong is name is not there. I am not 100% sure though, it was from other people's comments.