BeautyHacker

Plastic surgery recovery guesthouse

I stayed at Emily's Guesthouse via AirBnB. Her name on Kakao is SundayMorning.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scam alert!!

This is important. I had received a tip via a private message on purseforum from another user. I went back in to screen shot the imgur post they had sent me, but found that it was deleted somehow from my inbox? Not by myself. It just vanished. So, I went back into my email notification message and screen shot what I could. Anyhow, I had my initial reservations about reaching out to airbnb hosts like Tony and Emily despite glowing reviews on this forum from a few other users because I had a suspicion that they operate much like a medical tourism agency like Docfinder where they earn commission except they're doing it unethically under the undercover guise of an airbnb. I don't doubt that Tony is a good host, he's got 100+ reviews, all pretty positive. I believe he hosts non-PS patients as well as PS patients whom he makes more money off of. After reaching out to him via KaKao a few weeks ago, I got a strange feeling and my intuition told me he was taking a commission from clinics without his guests' knowledge-money that you could have got discounted off your surgery costs is essentially money the clinic is passing along to him for bringing you to the clinic. I'm glad I stuck with my gut instinct and opted out of his services! Be careful of what you read and who you trust on this forum, everyone. I won't mention any names, but the imgur post mentioned a user on here by username and actual personal name as being Tony's Associate.

Disclaimer: I'm not 100% positive if this is the case with Tony. This post should be taken as a warning for airbnb rwctivery guesthouse services in general. As I said, he's got 100+ reviews and is likely a good host. I just wouldn't let any airbnb host know you're traveling for medical tourism is all.

hey.. I'm travelling to seoul next week friday with my friend for rhinoplasty with GNG. we will be staying at hill house hotel in myeong dong for 2 weeks and as you are travelling alone, we can help to each other out. heres my whatsapp number and lemme know if you need more info
00447501331662 xx

• 4 months later...
Hi would you be good enough to share his details with me please

• 2 months later...
Hey kkpeobee, could you please DM me the contact info as well? Thank you!

there is many hosts like this, they like broker get lots of commissions from the clinic but are not responsible afterwards. much batter using medical tourism agency service or other services, they can help to anything and you know you pay them also. I know younginbeauty.com just for information, they provide english and indonesian translator